Mante

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi (or zetsu, i don't remember who) told that ameterasu burns every thing until it vanish. So why can't ameterasu burn out the susano to dust. I know there are ways to cure ( as tobi did) but that doesn't mean every susano can. What do you think of it?

Pradhan Tuna

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good point.. Need to think on it. Susano is created by the Uchihas and the black fire is done by sasuke and Itachi. They were the leaving person to have the black fire and susano and hence they didnt try it on the other. But you have brought out a good point.

Quajo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think susanoo is even the ultimate defence for two reasons;
1. Gaara was able to penetrate it with his sand.
2. Raikage also sent it flying with a blow.

There isn't a single perfect defense against all attacks. there are perfect defenses for specific styles. such as;
for ninjutsu, the perfect defence is the ninjutsu absorption ability provided by the rinnegan.
for taijutsu, u just have to be faster and punch harder than ur opponent
for genjutsu, must be either a junchuriki or have perfect chakra control or better still have a more powerful dojutsu.

Infinite Mizu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think susanoo is even the ultimate defence for two reasons;
1. Gaara was able to penetrate it with his sand.
2. Raikage also sent it flying with a blow.

There isn't a single perfect defense against all attacks. there are perfect defenses for specific styles. such as;
for ninjutsu, the perfect defence is the ninjutsu absorption ability provided by the rinnegan.
for taijutsu, u just have to be faster and punch harder than ur opponent
for genjutsu, must be either a junchuriki or have perfect chakra control or better still have a more powerful dojutsu.
even that swordsmen kid who's the bodyguard of mei, sent sasuke with susano flying

BlackDude

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol there are different versions of susanoo

like itachi susanoo n sasukes

madara has the shittest susanoo version

Last edited:

-Hades-

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah i doubt the Amaterasu would be a weakness, i mean the user would probably be forced to maintain Susanoo active and covered up with flames, which i doubt any sharingan user can do (keep Susanoo active for 7 days and 7 nights or whatever) but the flames wouldn't affect the Susanoo itself...