Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the weakest katsuki member is the white part of Zetsu that isnt able to use a lot of nijutsus and doesnt have a lot of chakra...its only good to spying....the only thinkg that zetsu (black and white part0 did in the whole series for me,is to tell the great slogan ''Tobi is a good boy!'':Dxd

Faith

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the weakest katsuki member is the white part of Zetsu that isnt able to use a lot of nijutsus and doesnt have a lot of chakra...its only good to spying....the only thinkg that zetsu (black and white part0 did in the whole series for me,is to tell the great slogan ''Tobi is a good boy!'':Dxd
haha the more he didn't show any power
the more you will never know his true power
he capable of making true form of a person clone
for example : the fight between kisame and killerbee
killerbee fought so hard but in the end it is just a clone with
chakra(plus chakra belong kisame) what if he make 10 clone of kisame?
haha i think it is epic ! (correct if i wrong thanks :D )

i think is hidan, all he got is immortal power and i don't think it very useful
tho it not that bad.. but konan can kill him with all those paper too
making them unable to move = dead haha !

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah ...u are right...i never thought it like this...yeah konan...and madara as tobi...he was useless!!!but konan is the most...she is good ,as i said,at spying and travel long distance

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd have to place my vote on Konan, she has two major weaknesses. Water and fire. They both render her useless.
Id like to point out that she isn't weak to water, remember when Pein used his summonable crab to wash the oil of her with water, and it didn't matter?

Please remove Zetsu from the list, as we haven't seen his fighting capabilities yet. And my vote would definetely go to Hidan, I like the character and all but he really is the weakest. To the people who voted orochimaru: Itachi stated that Kisame and he together would have problems fighting Jiraiya, who is one of the legendary sannin, Orochimaru is one too, so why would Orochimaru be the weakest?

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Zetsu or Madara. As said by Madara himself Zetsu isn't a fighter. And for Madara, we haven't seen him do anything except for sidestepping and phasing through attacks. Maybe one of the most hyped charachters after the sage of the six paths who has a big reputation but we haven't seen him do anything.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say Zetsu or Madara. As said by Madara himself Zetsu isn't a fighter. And for Madara, we haven't seen him do anything except for sidestepping and phasing through attacks. Maybe one of the most hyped charachters after the sage of the six paths who has a big reputation but we haven't seen him do anything.
Maybe by saying Zetsu isn't a fighter Madara means Zetsu doesn't like fighting, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's weak. :)

Sade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe by saying Zetsu isn't a fighter Madara means Zetsu doesn't like fighting, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's weak. :)
thats right...the white zetsu has poor chakra and the only thing it can make is some clnes from himself and to regenerete lost part from a body...the black that is more aggressive andits like the ''captain '' the leader'' between them seems to have more chakra and more fight-liker....

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going with Konan. She's made of paper, and it's pretty easy for someone to realize that she's made of paper. From there, it's a small step to realizing that paper gets soggy and that paper can burn.

With Hidan, on the other hand, it's much more difficult to identify his special ability. And once he's hit you, you're dead. Sure, you can take off his head and essentially neutralize him, but that's more difficult than throwing a bucket of water onto Konan.

SuSaNo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i say Hidan. He is slow and when he fought; he had back up from kakuza. When he was left alone he lost to shikamaru.

Konan is far stronger than people think. Just cause j-man took her out with oil doesn't mean anything. J-man already knew her ability. In the Pain Invasion, Konan was taking down ninja left and right.

Animal

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say Hidan is the weakest; even though he has the scythe and the strong ritual attack, he could only go on certain boundaries when he is in his cursed form. Once Shikamaru got him alone without Kakuzu to help him, he was easily defeated. I think in terms of injuring opponents he is very strong, but in terms of actually fighting he's the weakest. Konan - even if she is vulnerable because of her paper state - can do an array of attacks including the wings that make her fly. I think Konan is the second weakest though.