Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The world of Naruto is going to get a massive jump in power levels.

By this, I mean the average shinobi, not only the main characters. The utility of this jump is to keep the series from turning into DBZ, where the mc can destroy multiple worlds so easily and therefore the power difference is ridiculous and the struggles of the main team are less appealing to those interested in the world itself. That connects to the fact that the series captured many through its realism - genin Naruto could die from falling off of a short tree - which stands in massive contrast to established rivals like the aforementioned DBZ.

What I find myself unsure of is when exactly this jump will happen. It could happen as soon as the very next arc after this one or be left as late as whatever series follows after Boruto.

Another part I find debatable is how exactly this jump will occur within the story. The many concepts and ibfluences to the creation of the world of Naruto now give it access to various, legitimate routes through which it can undergo this jump. What say you?

Bob74h

Regular
Kin
3,569💸
Kumi
210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doubt it will ever surpassed shippuden when it's been 300 episodes and not a single evidence of it ever being as strong as the fanboys for boruto often suggest

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
doubt it will ever surpassed shippuden when it's been 300 episodes and not a single evidence of it ever being as strong as the fanboys for boruto often suggest
Most of that is practically side quests, so it is not equivalent to the same number of episodes or chapters for shippuuden for me.