We need the third power to rival Uchiha/Senju.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
In my opinion, that would make any spin-off/gaiden/continuation of the story a lot more interesting. Specially if that third power has a villainous character. Since Kaguya is basically the mother of all shinobi, there must be another power that could rival the abilities of an Uchiha and a Senju. Toneri had some spark about that, but it didn't really pan out. I'm putting my bets on Mitsuki.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
He tried. But getting beaten by a one punch basically doesn't really scream equality with the leading powers.
Oh please a Naruto who was horribly nerfed beat him in a near base form
Well that was the idea(introducing a new power) I believe, it was just delivered horribly

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah but he was no where near the level of JJ Obito,Edo and JJ Madara etc
You mean because he didn't have Hagoromo's power? Sure, but 2 years had passed since the war. I'm sure Naruto's power grew in that time so I'm not really surprised by the outcome, even if it was without Hagoromo's power. He had to be put down a bit because with Hagoromo's power, Naruto would probably need a finger to beat him if he used the whole punch without it.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Can we let the Senju/Uchiha rest in peace. And focus on other clans, from other villages also maybe?

I would love to have have a Nara clan member being the strongest of his time. or someone from the hidden rain. and so on.
Well, I didn't restrict the third power to Konoha only. It could be from another village, it just has to be equally powerful.

obito uchiha the wraith

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah but he was no where near the level of JJ Obito,Edo and JJ Madara etc
i think toneri was on par with jj obito and jj madara. naruto had got SIGNIFICANTLY stronger after the timeskip he was only in ksm(kyuubi sage mode) when he fought toneri and he was completely on par with him and even tanked the attack the split the moon in half with zero damage.

back to the op theres already a third power and its the moon clan mitsuki is probably from the main branch toneri was only from the side branch so the main branch must be stronger. i think hamuras descendants are probably better than the uchiha and senju because they are DIRECT descendants until hinata they didnt have children outside the clan and the moon clan couldnt have children outside the clan period.

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
back to the op theres already a third power and its the moon clan mitsuki is probably from the main branch toneri was only from the side branch so the main branch must be stronger. i think hamuras descendants are probably better than the uchiha and senju because they are DIRECT descendants until hinata they didnt have children outside the clan and the moon clan couldnt have children outside the clan period.
Being a direct descendant doesn't mean they inherited the same powers, that's the catch. I'm also betting on Mitsuki.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well, I didn't restrict the third power to Konoha only. It could be from another village, it just has to be equally powerful.
what i'm saying is. They should completely move away from Senju/Uchiha << Make these 2 bloodlines irrelevant to the future stories. There shouldn't be any third power equaling the Senju, because both clans are dead now, only few shinobi who carry the bloods of the clans are alive. And when the clans were alive, there wasn't anyone rivaling them. So a new random power to pop up would be just bad writing imo.

Would you not be interested about a story of kids who grew up in a small country (since there are plenty of them between the big countries) and their hardships, and how Naruto as the Hokage inspired them, compared to some brats in konoha?

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what i'm saying is. They should completely move away from Senju/Uchiha << Make these 2 bloodlines irrelevant to the future stories. There shouldn't be any third power equaling the Senju, because both clans are dead now, only few shinobi who carry the bloods of the clans are alive. And when the clans were alive, there wasn't anyone rivaling them. So a new random power to pop up would be just bad writing imo.

Would you not be interested about a story of kids who grew up in a small country and their hardships, and how Naruto as the Hokage inspired them, compared to some brats in konoha?
Even if the both clans are dead, the remnants of their past are still the strongest shinobi who exist. The story doesn't have to involve Uchiha and Senju at all, it should just introduce a power that is shown in the same light as Uchiha and Senju.

I would but I wouldn't want the story to depict the wonders of Uchiha and Senju descendants all over again.

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So far all the genes to make up Kaguya : Indra, Ashura, Hyuuga

But there's one missing : Kaguya clan
Doesn't Kaguya possess all KKG?

Even if the both clans are dead, the remnants of their past are still the strongest shinobi who exist. The story doesn't have to involve Uchiha and Senju at all, it should just introduce a power that is shown in the same light as Uchiha and Senju.

I would but I wouldn't want the story to depict the wonders of Uchiha and Senju descendants all over again.
Eh, i don't think thats gonna be possible without hitting on bad writing. They are gonna have to make alot of excuses for why that power wasn't rivaling the senju and uchiha and so on. BUT , lets not forget that people like Hiruzen were stronger than any Uchiha or Senju of their time.