• Total voters

hfuya

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyone think he should kill him maybe? I mean who's to say that after he changes his heart and breaks izanami. That he won't. Change again and bring back eveyone who wasnt released before edo broke. Including itachi who can no longer use koto amts-what ever.. For destroying shisui's eye. Think that's be easier than doin all this shit again. So kill kabuto. Then procied

BasedNaruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He was just standing there like an idiot. What did Sasuke do? He had to be careful because the guy is capable of ruining it. Sasuke is not good, when it comes to capturing people. He incredibly sucks. That's why i got mad that the match was just a calculating one with both sides being careful.
Ok sir. Please name an attack shown by Sasuke that can harm Kabuto... Seriously, nothing Sasuke has shown can harm Kabuto..

Kabuto can kill Sasuke in many ways and what will Sasuke do once Kabuto uses techniques such as this?

You must be registered for see images

Sasuke only beats Kabuto due to plot.. As far as Sasuke has shown, he would get raped in this one on one match.

BasedNaruto

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyone think he should kill him maybe? I mean who's to say that after he changes his heart and breaks izanami. That he won't. Change again and bring back eveyone who wasnt released before edo broke. Including itachi who can no longer use koto amts-what ever.. For destroying shisui's eye. Think that's be easier than doin all this shit again. So kill kabuto. Then procied
Nope i think this is going to happen. :D

+Rep to Deadai for showing me this awsome pic that could happen. :D

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sasuke was completely useless in that fight plus he didn't even know about Izanami before Itachi mentioned it so how would he break Kabuto out of it oh wait let me guess he inexplicably knows it now because he saw Itachi perform it right.....?

Sephy100

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Izanami ends by itself people. Itachi already stated that the only way for someone to get free is to realize who they are and be themselves.Here is the link And no Sasuke needs to get back to Madara and help him out. In order to be the best you must learn from the best

Blunt

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kabuto stands no chance if he doesnt have edo's you have to remember Sasuke was told not to kill Kabuto. He was holding back.. besides im tired of Kabuto.

Also his sound technique that disabled Susano'o is useless in an open area. In a cave it echos and blares ones eardrum.

Black Adam

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Kabuto stands no chance if he doesnt have edo's you have to remember Sasuke was told not to kill Kabuto. He was holding back.. besides im tired of Kabuto.

Also his sound technique that disabled Susano'o is useless in an open area. In a cave it echos and blares ones eardrum.
so Sasuke isn't good at adapting he can't fight well unless he is explicitly try to murder someone? no without Itachi kabuto would've dismantled Sasuke...