We must downplay Naruto to make Sasuke look better!

bowflex

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
darth uchiha u cool bro u made me laugh od with some of your posts. so ima tell you

easiest way to get sasuke fans salty is to bring up Madara. they can't handle that.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
darth uchiha u cool bro u made me laugh od with some of your posts. so ima tell you

easiest way to get sasuke fans salty is to bring up Madara. they can't handle that.
And yet here I am, handling it like it's nothing because Madara is easely one of my favorite characters. Probably right after Sasuke and Itachi.

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy.. always complaining about sasuke and his fans. when there naruto wank threads, you are conveniently nowhere to be found or you support it but when it comes to sasuke you complain. not sure if serious tbh

ComplexCity

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And yet here I am, handling it like it's nothing because Madara is easely one of my favorite characters. Probably right after Sasuke and Itachi.
Probably explains why you're never in Sasuke fanboy thread telling the OP how dumb it is, you know like you are in every fanboyed Naruto thread

OT: Seems like that's how it is. I wonder who started this origin of fan wars

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nearly all paths are hard. No easy way. Shit, you think Madara and Obito was trying to take the easy way? Being a villain ain't easy son. They fought for what they truly believed in to the end.

This one of the reason why I hate the character Naruto. He be thinking that people outside of the hidden leaf village is wrong and shit when they don't do things that he would approve of. He excused Nagato because of the story he told him. Then he acted like he went through enough hell to understand Obito. (Obito is dumb for comparing himself to Naruto with that ninja way crap. That ninja way of "never giving up" is practically fundamental to a lot of ninjas in NV)

I don't think Naruto understand that not everybody have the same strength as him to back up their willpower. He need to sit down and ask himself what would he had done if he didn't have that godly strength and if he was itachi's shoes? What would he had done if he was in Madara's shoes and read that tablet and know that tobirama going to weaken the Uchiha clan once he become hokage? What would he had done if he was in Nagato's shoes when Danzo and hanzo killed his friend? What would he had done if he was in 3rd hokage's shoes when dealing with Uchiha rebellion or that hyuga event?

Once he can ask himself all that and still think his idea of cooperation is the best answer, then I guess You got the hokage you wanted.
Yup, Kim Jong Uchiha FTW

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy.. always complaining about sasuke and his fans. when there naruto wank threads, you are conveniently nowhere to be found or you support it but when it comes to sasuke you complain. not sure if serious tbh
Because I rarely, if ever, see Naruto wank threads, you're talking about NB back in November during the fight, these days it's mostly Naruto bash, Sasuke wank, or the ongoing Maternity case between Sakura and Karin.

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't really feel like getting into this, but isn't that the same exact thing that you Naruto fans do? If Sasuke is even shown to be an single ounce more powerful than Naruto, Naruto fans are easily the first to downplay Sasuke's feats to keep Naruto on top.

Don't act as if Sasuke fans are the only ones to downplay other characters to make their fav seem superior. Naruto fans. Madara fans. Sasuke fans. All of them do it.

The only reason why you are so upset with just the Sasuke fans is because you don't like him, but that in itself just makes your logic screwed and narrow minded.

And it's quite funny that you are an Obito fan supporting Naruto, but given the retarded history on this base, it's no surprise that you have to ride on Naruto's dick to support Obito.
Lmao, what? You Sasuke fans always ranting about Naruto wank threads, but you damn well know there aren't any, so quit with that. One, if I didn't like Sasuke, how does that make me screwed up? Two, the only thing is really dislike about Sasuke is his childish fanbase. Three, how does me actually pointing out the absurdity of Sasuke fans support Obito? Obito died, like, a year ago, nobody really even talks about him these days, so, in what way do they correlate? Ever notice I don't post Obito wank threads, why, because I don't need them to feel secure about my fave.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How else can we prove Sasuke's perfection? BY DOWNPLAYING EVERYHING NARUTO HAS EVER DONE OF COURSE! Since Sasuke is perfect and the greatest character in all of fiction, we can't let facts and logic get in the way! Since Sasuke is obviously perfect, we must prove it time and time again every hour of every day, so remember to write all the fabrics you need, they clearly aren't indicative of our insecurity! Also, remember to bash and downplay every non-Sasuke character barring Sakura, because they're married, and Madara, because he's too cool, because, bashing all other characters constantly will clearly show everyone how perfect Sasuke is, if they disagree, they're nothing but rustled haters! And never forget:

-Naruto is weaker than Sasuke

-Sasuke won the VoTE 2 battle or it was a tie

-Naruto's plan for world peace was bad and stupid

-Naruto lost RSM...for some reason

-The only reason Naruto is hokage is because Sasuke allows it

-Sasuke is a better father and husband than Naruto

-Naruto is bad for being a fatherly figure to Sarada

-All other fanbases are stupid and evil
I haven't heard non of that bruh.