Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thoughts? Personally i think its A great gesture for help for Haiti but the Rapping part messed it up for me.

Last edited:

Kiwii

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OH LOL!
When I read your comments I thought that someone was gonna get raped, from rape, somewhere in the end of the video or so. I don't think rapping exists. I think you can use Rap for that conjuction.

Riku..

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... my brother showed me this a few days ago... and I couldn't help but rofl. :| I mean, it's a really good intention, and no I'm not laughing at the general concept of it and how they were doing it for Haiti, that's not what I mean, but the song is just so bad. -.-" The beginning was decent. Wyclef's parts kept making me laugh SOOOOOO much, like at 3:14. O_O And then out of NOWHERE the song just completely changes for no apparent reason.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah... my brother showed me this a few days ago... and I couldn't help but rofl. :| I mean, it's a really good intention, and no I'm not laughing at the general concept of it and how they were doing it for Haiti, that's not what I mean, but the song is just so bad. -.-" The beginning was decent. Wyclef's parts kept making me laugh SOOOOOO much, like at 3:14. O_O And then out of NOWHERE the song just completely changes for no apparent reason.
I think Wyclef was speaking in Haitian but either way i Lol'd too

Shunsui

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
★ Rei ★;1795560 said:
That's an easy question.
They are asking people who have no jobs or are underpaid to download the song to help the people of Haiti.
Even if it's for a good cause I couldn't disagree more with the politics behind it.
And i didn't like the song either o_O
hehh, same here . first 10 seconds was enough

BAN_KAI

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just WOW a earthquake happens and it got the whole worlds attention, what about wars that last for ****ing 5 and more years, nobody ever hears about that, you are all like omg those people in haiti dont have a roof over their head lets help them, now imaging how it was for people who couldnt even cross the street without having to die by snipers for more that 5 years, ever heard of the Bosnia war ? i surived down there and from celebrities only BONO WOX and MIchael Jackon helped us and nobody else, cause why a ****ing earthquake is more important than a war right.

Really i dont give a **** about a ****ing earthquake.

Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just WOW a earthquake happens and it got the whole worlds attention, what about wars that last for ****ing 5 and more years, nobody ever hears about that, you are all like omg those people in haiti dont have a roof over their head lets help them, now imaging how it was for people who couldnt even cross the street without having to die by snipers for more that 5 years, ever heard of the Bosnia war ? i surived down there and from celebrities only BONO WOX and MIchael Jackon helped us and nobody else, cause why a ****ing earthquake is more important than a war right.

Really i dont give a **** about a ****ing earthquake.
This posts made me Lol but at the same time take a chill pil