-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shazam trailer really surprise me, I’ve never read a comic on him but I’ve done my research and he is comic book accurate. The trailer looks awesome, really funny and good serious moments. Really excited for it.

Aquaman, it looks so visually beautiful, specially Atlantis and the under water action, they delivered, got a glimpse of Manta and looks dope, can’t wait for this movie so glad is this December

Godzilla just looks incredible, i love my fat Godzilla and hope Kong appears at the end credits or something.

Fantastic beast, don’t give a feck about the movie :)

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Some are saying they are mixed on Aquaman, some say they showed a sizzle reel exclusively at the panel and people thought it was better than the trailer.
I don't mind with what we got TBH, all I wanted was a good look at Black Manta and he looks amazing but yes I did hear about the hall h exclusive and how amazing it was. I hope they release that soon. I don't see why they would release a worse cut for the world as the first footage and keep the better footage for the people in hall h

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was pessimistic about Shazam from the press releases and stuff but the trailer put that all to bed. The suit still looks stiff but it doesn't look like that will weigh the film down any.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What about the animated teen titans trailer...not the teen titans go to the movies but the continuation of the show.
I forgot about the tv shows.
Here are some:

Titans

Young Justice

Black Lightning

Arrow

Supergirl

Legends of Tomorrow

The Flash

I'm actually interested in the Batwoman show that's also coming to the CW. Don't know how they can make so many shows but whatever.

I don't mind with what we got TBH, all I wanted was a good look at Black Manta and he looks amazing but yes I did hear about the hall h exclusive and how amazing it was. I hope they release that soon. I don't see why they would release a worse cut for the world as the first footage and keep the better footage for the people in hall h
I think Aquaman looks good. I like the visuals.

Last edited: