Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Byakuren awaited, the salty-sweet sea breeze enveloped him as he maintained his mediatative state; the ocean always calmed him, water in specific. The calm, rhythmic flow, the sense of harmony.. Qualities he admired inherently.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Byakuren awaited, the salty-sweet sea breeze enveloped him as he maintained his mediatative state; the ocean always calmed him, water in specific. The calm, rhythmic flow, the sense of harmony.. Qualities he admired inherently.
As Sasuke approaches the ocean, he allows the serenity of the scene to to soothe his usual tense self. Asking for a specific place to train was uncommon, but Sasuke could see why it was requested. Plenty of open waters and a seclusion from the rest of society that couldn't be found on the common training grounds. Sasuke quickly picks up on an older man in the distance, and figures that it must be his student. Sasuke quickly closes the distance between the two and addresses the man. You must be Byakuren. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and I will be teaching you the ways of water style. The file I have on you says that this will be your first official training. Is that correct?

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuren struggled to his feet midst the young man's interruption, his old bones hadn't been kind to him these past few years; nearing the prehistoric age of sixty-six.

"Bloody mist..." He cursed, olden age the recipient of his irritation. Byakuren took several seconds to refocus himself, lying his attention on the man before him. "Uchiha huh? I've never heard of a Sasuke before, unless you're referring to a Sasuke Sarutobi! Now that was a prodigious shinobi!"

Byakuren looked Sasuke up, and down attempting to make an assessment on his strengths, and weaknesses. "You'll do fine child." Byakuren retorted, walking over to Sasuke, then patting him on the shoulder. "I was once titled the First Water Shadow! However, those days have long passed... My suiton prowess is legendary... You hear me my boy! I once defeated an outlawing country with my suiton alone, they stood no chance! Ohoho!"

Byakuren began to stretch rigorously, his old bones cracking to no end. "Ahh! Now that's the stuff Sasuke. You've got to limber up nowadays, a cramp or two could be the line between life, and death! Ohoho!"

"Now my boy, you're going to help an old geezer like me polish his rust in suiton correct? Well then, let's get right down to it shall we kiddo? Us old folks don't have as much stamina as you youngsters!" Byakuren smiled, his teeth rivaled that of any known shark in the vast deep blue.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke looks down at the sound of his namesake. He knew that he was named after the third Hokage's ancestor, but to not only meet, but train someone who had known of him was almost extraordinary. That is, until, the man continues his words. Why would he seek out Sasuke for training if his Suiton affinity was so profound?

If your abilities are as you say they are, then tell me, how is that you understand chakra? Explain it to me in your own words. As well as telling me how it relates to ninjutsu.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke looks down at the sound of his namesake. He knew that he was named after the third Hokage's ancestor, but to not only meet, but train someone who had known of him was almost extraordinary. That is, until, the man continues his words. Why would he seek out Sasuke for training if his Suiton affinity was so profound?

If your abilities are as you say they are, then tell me, how is that you understand chakra? Explain it to me in your own words. As well as telling me how it relates to ninjutsu.
Byakuren allowed a muffled, groggy chuckle to escape his lips.

"Ohoho! What do you take me for an idiot youngster?" Byakuren karate-chopped Sasuke's head softly, before pacing back to his position several feet away from young man.

"Chakra, chakra, chakra! It's what sustains all life for mist sake! This whole wide world damn near runs on chakra, every living breathing thing contains the component formally known as chakra." Byakuren groomed himself, stroking his beard while continuing his lecture on the simplistic question.

"If you want a history lesson, I'm sure there's old documents in one of the many great villages, hell Kirigakure should have several doctrines dating to the Sage's era! Us mist-born have always had a talent in acquiring information predating even past my own maturing! Since a feeble age of me, a baby Byakuren suckling from his mother's teat! Ohoho! What a realization Sasuke my boy."

"Let us see now... Everything us shinobi can perform aside from Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu uses chakra; however, there are instances where chakra has been inducted into those subcategories to create further lethal/unique fighting arts! How is performing such vast technique capable? Again, a simple explanation."

Byakuren stretched once more, even the slightest moment of inactivity caused him to develop minuscule cramps. "Unhhh Uhnn Ooh! Now that's what I call a good stretch! Now where was I..? Ahh right! You see chakra is the byproduct of two components every sentient being possesses; physical energy, and mental energy. The spiritual aspect is to create the ideal/manifestation, while the physical allows one to breath life into that ideal."

On the verge of tiring himself by lecturing Sasuke about the laws, natures, and overall history revolving around Chakra, and how it came to be, Byakuren caught himself, grunting in order to interrupt himself from furthering.

"You've got a good ear kiddo, all the youngsters from my time only wished for fighting, fighting brings about war, war brings about death. If only the soldiers of past learned to think before they reacted! So much misunderstandings, and death could've been prevented."

Byakuren sighed.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuren allowed a muffled, groggy chuckle to escape his lips.

"Ohoho! What do you take me for an idiot youngster?" Byakuren karate-chopped Sasuke's head softly, before pacing back to his position several feet away from young man.

"Chakra, chakra, chakra! It's what sustains all life for mist sake! This whole wide world damn near runs on chakra, every living breathing thing contains the component formally known as chakra." Byakuren groomed himself, stroking his beard while continuing his lecture on the simplistic question.

"If you want a history lesson, I'm sure there's old documents in one of the many great villages, hell Kirigakure should have several doctrines dating to the Sage's era! Us mist-born have always had a talent in acquiring information predating even past my own maturing! Since a feeble age of me, a baby Byakuren suckling from his mother's teat! Ohoho! What a realization Sasuke my boy."

"Let us see now... Everything us shinobi can perform aside from Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu uses chakra; however, there are instances where chakra has been inducted into those subcategories to create further lethal/unique fighting arts! How is performing such vast technique capable? Again, a simple explanation."

Byakuren stretched once more, even the slightest moment of inactivity caused him to develop minuscule cramps. "Unhhh Uhnn Ooh! Now that's what I call a good stretch! Now where was I..? Ahh right! You see chakra is the byproduct of two components every sentient being possesses; physical energy, and mental energy. The spiritual aspect is to create the ideal/manifestation, while the physical allows one to breath life into that ideal."

On the verge of tiring himself by lecturing Sasuke about the laws, natures, and overall history revolving around Chakra, and how it came to be, Byakuren caught himself, grunting in order to interrupt himself from furthering.

"You've got a good ear kiddo, all the youngsters from my time only wished for fighting, fighting brings about war, war brings about death. If only the soldiers of past learned to think before they reacted! So much misunderstandings, and death could've been prevented."

Byakuren sigh.
Acting completely out of character, Sasuke sees the man going in to chop his head, but doesn't resct and allows it to happen. This man had a crazy grandpa vibe to him, so there wasn't real reason to suspect anything, yet.

Sasuke listens to the man's speech before reacting in the slightest way. The man was very knowledgeable on the subject, so Sasuke wouldn't tease him with these frivolous questions anymore. He bends down and begins digging through his ninja bag, pulling out an older dusty scroll. Blowing it off, Sasuke begins to speak.

You're answers are spot on, but I'd like you to have this for reference. My first teacher gave it to me, as his did him. The creator of the scroll was one Scorps of the Binkan clan, maybe one day you'll hear of his exploits. After saying this, Sasuke tosses the scroll over to the man.

±± Ninja ±±
A ninja is someone who uses their full abilities in the service of his/hers beliefs, working to achieve a goal. This goal can be anything from peace to war, money, destruction, personal griefs or even revenge and can be shared with others or individual. Most ninjas are fighters and correspond to the bulk of the military force of the great nations. However, a ninja doesn't need to be a fighter. Even medics or a simple carpenter may, in times of need, use his abilities (medical knowledge or abilities in working with wood for example) to accomplish the goals he set to himself, following his beliefs.

±± Chakra ±±
Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

±± Ninjutsu ±±
Ninjutsu, or Ninja Arts, is the ability to, through the use of chakra, accomplish tasks that would be otherwise impossible to do. Ninjutsu are done by 2 stepts: focusing your chakra and molding your chakra. Focusing is using your will power to "will" a portion of your chakra to do something. On the other hand, molding is giving your chakra a set of characteristics that will enable you to produce the desired end effect.

Think of the chakra flow as our breathing. Normally, it happens passively, without any conscious intervention. However, when you need to you can use your will to control it. Its the same with your chakra flow. Its happens normally without your consicious intervention. However, you can focus your chakra and make it produce something.

Now, molding the chakra is done by two basic principles: Shape Manipulation and Nature Transformation. These correspond to the two broad areas that one needs to change in the chakra to produce a jutsu. Shape manipulation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired form while Nature transformation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired set of characteristics/properties. Sometimes, to better mold chakra, ninja use Handseals. Handseals are simply hand gestures that allow the ninja to more easily concentrate and mold the chakra into the desired technique

Now, let's get down to business, shall we? We are going to start with the most basic of techniques and move on from there. Defend yourself against the kunai by materializing a shield over your arm. Then, by using the same processes, create a blast of water to counter attack. As soon as he finishes speaking, Sasuke launches a kunai at the man, aiming for the center of his chest.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Acting completely out of character, Sasuke sees the man going in to chop his head, but doesn't resct and allows it to happen. This man had a crazy grandpa vibe to him, so there wasn't real reason to suspect anything, yet.

Sasuke listens to the man's speech before reacting in the slightest way. The man was very knowledgeable on the subject, so Sasuke wouldn't tease him with these frivolous questions anymore. He bends down and begins digging through his ninja bag, pulling out an older dusty scroll. Blowing it off, Sasuke begins to speak.

You're answers are spot on, but I'd like you to have this for reference. My first teacher gave it to me, as his did him. The creator of the scroll was one Scorps of the Binkan clan, maybe one day you'll hear of his exploits. After saying this, Sasuke tosses the scroll over to the man.

±± Ninja ±±
A ninja is someone who uses their full abilities in the service of his/hers beliefs, working to achieve a goal. This goal can be anything from peace to war, money, destruction, personal griefs or even revenge and can be shared with others or individual. Most ninjas are fighters and correspond to the bulk of the military force of the great nations. However, a ninja doesn't need to be a fighter. Even medics or a simple carpenter may, in times of need, use his abilities (medical knowledge or abilities in working with wood for example) to accomplish the goals he set to himself, following his beliefs.

±± Chakra ±±
Chakra is the energy that is formed through the passive combination of both the Physical and the Spiritual energies in a sentient being (every living being with a conscious mind has chakra). Physical energy corresponds to the vitality of the body and its own energy. Spiritual energy corresponds to the mind or spirit, and comes from the awareness and "soul" of each sentient being.

Some ninjas have high levels of chakra because they have great physical energy (like the Akimichi or even Tsunade) and others because of their spiritual energy (like the Uchiha and the Yamanaka). However, its much more difficult to increase the spiritual energy than the physical one, thus why all ninjas pass through intensive physical workout.

Yin and Yang are based on this same concept. Yin is the basis of the spirit while Yang the basis of the body. In this i won't go into more dept because there are 2 things to consider: Yin/Yang manipulation in our RP is different from the manga one and both are more or less inacessible.

Chakra flows in a circulatory system inside your body, in a way that much resembles the blood circulation. This circulatory system has 8 small reservoirs that act as both storage but also chakra regulation. These are the eight inner gates. Along your circulatory system, small "portals" exist that enable you to expell chakra from your body. These are called Tenketsu and there are 361 of them scattered allong the body. When a tenketsu opens, chakra poors out of it. Its by molding the chakra that comes out of the tenketsu that you produce ninjutsu and genjutsu.

±± Ninjutsu ±±
Ninjutsu, or Ninja Arts, is the ability to, through the use of chakra, accomplish tasks that would be otherwise impossible to do. Ninjutsu are done by 2 stepts: focusing your chakra and molding your chakra. Focusing is using your will power to "will" a portion of your chakra to do something. On the other hand, molding is giving your chakra a set of characteristics that will enable you to produce the desired end effect.

Think of the chakra flow as our breathing. Normally, it happens passively, without any conscious intervention. However, when you need to you can use your will to control it. Its the same with your chakra flow. Its happens normally without your consicious intervention. However, you can focus your chakra and make it produce something.

Now, molding the chakra is done by two basic principles: Shape Manipulation and Nature Transformation. These correspond to the two broad areas that one needs to change in the chakra to produce a jutsu. Shape manipulation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired form while Nature transformation pertains to the ability to give your chakra a desired set of characteristics/properties. Sometimes, to better mold chakra, ninja use Handseals. Handseals are simply hand gestures that allow the ninja to more easily concentrate and mold the chakra into the desired technique

Now, let's get down to business, shall we? We are going to start with the most basic of techniques and move on from there. Defend yourself against the kunai by materializing a shield over your arm. Then, by using the same processes, create a blast of water to counter attack. As soon as he finishes speaking, Sasuke launches a kunai at the man, aiming for the center of his chest.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water

Byakuren cheerfully accepted the scroll, he was never one to pass up on advice/knowledge from other's viewpoints. "Ohoho let me see that Sasuke my boy." Byakuren palmed the document, pulling it open, taking several moments to analyze the written information.

"Hm... Hm... Mhm... This Scorps you speak of is very well enriched in our world's workings. Meeting this individual will be something I'll keep in mind."

Byakuren toothily smile, as the young Uchiha had finally gotten down to the lesson. "Let's see if you can help an old fellow like me get back into the swing of things Sasuke my boy." Byakuren retorted, soon after being the target of a kunai centered toward his chest.

Byakuren clapped his hands together, focusing his suiton chakra into his right hand. He could feel the elegant flow dancing throughout his arm, and palm.

"Release!" He shouted, jutting his hand outward, allowing a small barrier of water to form around his hand. He could feel the density of the water increase, hardening the liquid construct enough to deflect Sasuke's incoming kunai with ease.

Byakuren continued, disallowing his hand to refocus from Sasuke's position. Accumulating the previously pent up chakra in his right hand, Byakuren aimed to lash an assault on the young man at his instruction; with that, and a shout of olden enthusiasm, the shield of water exploded forward at a rapid pace.

"HAAA!"

Byakuren began to wheeze, and cough. His old lungs couldn't take the sudden intrepid outburst he'd made, causing him to hold his chest in irritation, and pain.

"Oho -cough- ho... Dodge that Sasuke my boy."

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuren cheerfully accepted the scroll, he was never one to pass up on advice/knowledge from other's viewpoints. "Ohoho let me see that Sasuke my boy." Byakuren palmed the document, pulling it open, taking several moments to analyze the written information.

"Hm... Hm... Mhm... This Scorps you speak of is very well enriched in our world's workings. Meeting this individual will be something I'll keep in mind."

Byakuren toothily smile, as the young Uchiha had finally gotten down to the lesson. "Let's see if you can help an old fellow like me get back into the swing of things Sasuke my boy." Byakuren retorted, soon after being the target of a kunai centered toward his chest.

Byakuren clapped his hands together, focusing his suiton chakra into his right hand. He could feel the elegant flow dancing throughout his arm, and palm.

"Release!" He shouted, jutting his hand outward, allowing a small barrier of water to form around his hand. He could feel the density of the water increase, hardening the liquid construct enough to deflect Sasuke's incoming kunai with ease.

Byakuren continued, disallowing his hand to refocus from Sasuke's position. Accumulating the previously pent up chakra in his right hand, Byakuren aimed to lash an assault on the young man at his instruction; with that, and a shout of olden enthusiasm, the shield of water exploded forward at a rapid pace.

"HAAA!"

Byakuren began to wheeze, and cough. His old lungs couldn't take the sudden intrepid outburst he'd made, causing him to hold his chest in irritation, and pain.

"Oho -cough- ho... Dodge that Sasuke my boy."
First, I want to say that I seriously admire your RP ability. A bit jealous even lol. That last bit, "Dodge that.. Sasuke my boy" made me laugh, and everything else reminds me of something my late grandfather would say. Keep it up and you may find yourself going orange before me!

As the blast of water approaches Sasuke, he immediately screams out to his weazing student, Better catch your breath old man, because the next one coming fast!

With this, Sasuke fires two fireballs from his hands, one immediately after the other. The first collides with the water technique, sizzling out in an display of steam. The second would come straight at the man's head, retaining C-Rank strength.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him

As the first collides with the man's jutsu, Sasuke yells out once more, Form your chakra into a sword, and use it to defend yourself! Then let me see that famous mist jutsu of your's, while you rush me and try to land a blow from an up close water jet!

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Mini lesson about the RPG here. I'm sure you know of the elemental weaknesses and strengths. My move acts on that: the fact that D-Rank water can neutralize C-Rank Fire, due to waters advantage over fire. Not only that, but if you look closely, the jutsu I use is a B-Rank technique. Your advantage takes care of some of the difference in power, but the technique is also split into two parts (two fireballs) and with each split, comes a split in power. An A-Rank split into two would be a B-Rank apiece, while an A-Rank split into four would be a C-Rank apiece. Does all of that make sense?

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, I want to say that I seriously admire your RP ability. A bit jealous even lol. That last bit, "Dodge that.. Sasuke my boy" made me laugh, and everything else reminds me of something my late grandfather would say. Keep it up and you may find yourself going orange before me!

As the blast of water approaches Sasuke, he immediately screams out to his weazing student, Better catch your breath old man, because the next one coming fast!

With this, Sasuke fires two fireballs from his hands, one immediately after the other. The first collides with the water technique, sizzling out in an display of steam. The second would come straight at the man's head, retaining C-Rank strength.

( Bakuhatsu Enhogan ) – Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him

As the first collides with the man's jutsu, Sasuke yells out once more, Form your chakra into a sword, and use it to defend yourself! Then let me see that famous mist jutsu of your's, while you rush me and try to land a blow from an up close water jet!

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source

(Suiton: Suihachi) – Water Release: Hand of waves
Description: the user will produce a fairly powerful jet of water from the user's hand.

Mini lesson about the RPG here. I'm sure you know of the elemental weaknesses and strengths. My move acts on that: the fact that D-Rank water can neutralize C-Rank Fire, due to waters advantage over fire. Not only that, but if you look closely, the jutsu I use is a B-Rank technique. Your advantage takes care of some of the difference in power, but the technique is also split into two parts (two fireballs) and with each split, comes a split in power. An A-Rank split into two would be a B-Rank apiece, while an A-Rank split into four would be a C-Rank apiece. Does all of that make sense?
Byakuren still out of breath, could hear the young Uchiha voicing helpful advice. "Ohoho don't worry about me Sasuke my boy!" Byakuren stood up as straight as he could, left hand positioned to the bottom of his back, while his right hovered directly above his mouth.

"Secret Hidden Mist Village Technique!" He yelled, as a small blast of water shot into his mouth causing him to choke, but soon after catch his breath. Light dribble fell short from his lips, as he wiped the residue clean.

"Now where were w-" Byakuren's eyes went wide at the sight before him; a ball of flame was nearing close to contact, he'd have to react instantly if he wished to evade.

"Sasuke my boy... You're making these old bones rattle!" Byakuren's excitement had arose, he'd hadn't been in a "battle" in years, and this youngster was making him feel pressure. The same toothy smile crept upon his lips in elation.

Byakuren positioned both of his hands behind his back diagonally facing the ground, building up suiton chakra throughout his arms, to his palms. "Release!" He shouted, as two powerful jet streams exploded from his palms, shooting him over the nearing ball of flames, while positioning him above Sasuke.

Using the remnants of water left from the previous streaming, Byakuren manipulated the dwindling source to create a small sword in his right hand. Locked onto Sasuke's location with the steam now clearing, and nearing impact, Byakuren with breakneck speed willed the water vapor within the steam created from Sasuke's extinguished flame to thicken before Sasuke caught wind of his position.

Using the momentum granted from the jet streams, and gravity; Byakuren leaned forward, sword first, ready to strike Sasuke with full force. Impact was inevitable, it wouldn't be long now. Three... Two... One...

"GAAAHHH! BLOODY MIST!?!" Byakuren screamed in pain. The sword of water dispersed, and the mist dimmed, leaving Byakuren, and Sasuke eye to eye. "Help me up would you Sasuke my boy? I forgot to limber up again for mist sake!" Byakuren cried out, holding his back in agony.

Makes perfect sense. So basically:

S-Rank: 1
A-Rank: 2
B-Rank: 4
C-Rank: 6
D-Rank: 8

A-Rank: 1
B-Rank: 2
C-Rank: 4
D-Rank: 6

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Byakuren still out of breath, could hear the young Uchiha voicing helpful advice. "Ohoho don't worry about me Sasuke my boy!" Byakuren stood up as straight as he could, left hand positioned to the bottom of his back, while his right hovered directly above his mouth.

"Secret Hidden Mist Village Technique!" He yelled, as a small blast of water shot into his mouth causing him to choke, but soon after catch his breath. Light dribble fell short from his lips, as he wiped the residue clean.

"Now where were w-" Byakuren's eyes went wide at the sight before him; a ball of flame was nearing close to contact, he'd have to react instantly if he wished to evade.

"Sasuke my boy... You're making these old bones rattle!" Byakuren's excitement had arose, he'd hadn't been in a "battle" in years, and this youngster was making him feel pressure. The same toothy smile crept upon his lips in elation.

Byakuren positioned both of his hands behind his back diagonally facing the ground, building up suiton chakra throughout his arms, to his palms. "Release!" He shouted, as two powerful jet streams exploded from his palms, shooting him over the nearing ball of flames, while positioning him above Sasuke.

Using the remnants of water left from the previous streaming, Byakuren manipulated the dwindling source to create a small sword in his right hand. Locked onto Sasuke's location with the steam now clearing, and nearing impact, Byakuren with breakneck speed willed the water vapor within the steam created from Sasuke's extinguished flame to thicken before Sasuke caught wind of his position.

Using the momentum granted from the jet streams, and gravity; Byakuren leaned forward, sword first, ready to strike Sasuke with full force. Impact was inevitable, it wouldn't be long now. Three... Two... One...

"GAAAHHH! BLOODY MIST!?!" Byakuren screamed in pain. The sword of water dispersed, and the mist dimmed, leaving Byakuren, and Sasuke eye to eye. "Help me up would you Sasuke my boy? I forgot to limber up again for mist sake!" Byakuren cried out, holding his back in agony.

Makes perfect sense. So basically:

S-Rank: 1
A-Rank: 2
B-Rank: 4
C-Rank: 6
D-Rank: 8

A-Rank: 1
B-Rank: 2
C-Rank: 4
D-Rank: 6
Before we move on there is something that I would like to clear up about the mini lesson. You are correct for the most part, but the further down you go, the more apparent it becomes that I was not clear enough, apologies for that.

Each successive rank below is half of the one above. So, starting at the top 1 F-Rank has the power of 2 S-Ranks. 1 S = 2 A's, 1 A = 2 B's, 1 B = 2 C's, 1 C = 2 D's.

So to put it on a list as you did, it would be as follows:

F - 1
S - 2 - 1
A - 4 - 2 - 1
B - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
C - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
D - 32 - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2

But this is only for neutral elements. I'm sure you remember the elemental advantages from the manga (Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, Earth beats Water, and Water beats Fire) What this means is when your element has the advantage, it only takes one rank lower to neutralize the technique. If you use a matching rank, your technique goes on as one rank lower. So, say your opponent uses A-Rank Fire and you use an A-Rank Water, your opponent has to deal with a B-Rank strength water jutsu after the clash.

So, just to make sure I'm being clearer this time, you are limited to water only. I send a B-Rank Wind jutsu at you. How many D-Rank Water Blasts would it take to stop it? Ignoring timeframe and everything else

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Before we move on there is something that I would like to clear up about the mini lesson. You are correct for the most part, but the further down you go, the more apparent it becomes that I was not clear enough, apologies for that.

Each successive rank below is half of the one above. So, starting at the top 1 F-Rank has the power of 2 S-Ranks. 1 S = 2 A's, 1 A = 2 B's, 1 B = 2 C's, 1 C = 2 D's.

So to put it on a list as you did, it would be as follows:

F - 1
S - 2 - 1
A - 4 - 2 - 1
B - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
C - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2 - 1
D - 32 - 16 - 8 - 4 - 2

But this is only for neutral elements. I'm sure you remember the elemental advantages from the manga (Fire beats Wind, Wind beats Lightning, Lightning beats Earth, Earth beats Water, and Water beats Fire) What this means is when your element has the advantage, it only takes one rank lower to neutralize the technique. If you use a matching rank, your technique goes on as one rank lower. So, say your opponent uses A-Rank Fire and you use an A-Rank Water, your opponent has to deal with a B-Rank strength water jutsu after the clash.

So, just to make sure I'm being clearer this time, you are limited to water only. I send a B-Rank Wind jutsu at you. How many D-Rank Water Blasts would it take to stop it? Ignoring timeframe and everything else
I figured it wasn't +2, but x2. A much appreciated clarification.

It would take four D-rank water jutsu to counter the one B-rank wind jutsu.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good. Moving on.

As the man comes face to face with Sasuke, Sasuke takes a moment and does nothing. Allowing the man to catch his breath and regain composure before continuing. He then begins backing up as he speaks

Good, this next part should be a bit more leisurely, so try to take it easy this time.I want to see you become a snake tamer, if you know what I mean. Oh, and my friend isn't exactly a pushover, nor is he very nice, so you may want to stop him and have a friend help you.

After saying this, Sasuke draws a bit of blood and summons a snake 10M in length, and very menacing in appearance. The snake would rush the old man at top speed, aiming to strike once it is in range.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Chakra cost: 20
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, good. Moving on.

As the man comes face to face with Sasuke, Sasuke takes a moment and does nothing. Allowing the man to catch his breath and regain composure before continuing. He then begins backing up as he speaks

Good, this next part should be a bit more leisurely, so try to take it easy this time.I want to see you become a snake tamer, if you know what I mean. Oh, and my friend isn't exactly a pushover, nor is he very nice, so you may want to stop him and have a friend help you.

After saying this, Sasuke draws a bit of blood and summons a snake 10M in length, and very menacing in appearance. The snake would rush the old man at top speed, aiming to strike once it is in range.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodalja) - Summoning Technique: Giant Snakes
Chakra cost: 20
Description:
The user will summon a generic Giant Snake whose size can vary from a 10 meter long snake to ones the size of a boss summon, rivaling 100 meters long. These snakes vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of snakes. Although they are quite simple snakes, they are very enduring and resistant and, when big enough (about 50 meters long) they can take up to B-Rank damage.
Note: requires snake contract.
Note: can only be summoned once

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source
"Whew!"

Byakuren sighed in relief, his breathing now at a standstill. Focusing his previously diverted attention to his mentor, Sasuke, he'd caught heed of the words snake, and tamer, peaking his interest immensely.

"Ohoho! Snake taming?! I could tell you great stories about serpent tamers Sasuke, my boy! Hell, I once even tangled with the great Hakuja Sennin, the White Snake Sage of the Ryūchi Cave!"

Byakuren's eyes inflamed with vigor at the mention of the legendary White Snake Sage, an old, and ancient being predating the shinobi world itself.

"HAHAHAHA! Sasuke, my boy, excuse this old coot, and his wandering mind, please, please continue! Go on my boy!"
Listening further, to Sasuke's training regimen, Byakuren stroked his matured beard at Sasuke's teachings, the young man wanted him to do the very thing he had wished to rant about! Interesting! Byakuren had never actually tamed a snake in his day, and age, but he relished at the idea.

"Alright Sasuke my b-"

Before Byakuren could finish his trademark saying, a poof of smoke engulfed Sasuke's location, and as quick as it had appeared, it disappeared revealing what looked to be a 9-10 meter snake, the worst of it being the fact the snake was slithering at an intimidating speed towards the old geezer.

"GAH! TIME OUT," -cough- T-TIME OUT!!" Byakuren shouted at the top of his lungs in a hoarse voice. This seemed to halt the snake for a quick moment, undoubtedly contemplating if its target, the old, thick-boned, disoriented fellow was really worth the trouble, before continuing its stride.

Byakuren cowered, his knees sunk to the ground, as he stared wide eyed at the giant serpent mere moments away from devouring him. At the pinnacle of moments, a trademark toothy grin revealed itself upon Byakuren's lips, weaving the Ram → Tiger hand seals, Byakuren burped out a wide pool of sticky liquid, obscuring the creatures vision, taking advantage of the short time gap to exploit the serpents ignorance by weaving the Tiger hand seal, conjuring an exact look-a-like, made of pure water.

Sticky liquid engulfed the serpent, vision still impaired, but that wouldn't last long. Further taking advantage of this, Byakuren weaved the hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, extending in his hand a lengthy, whip of water. Hastily signaling his clone to grab one side of the whip, while he grabbed the other, taking stance, positioning the large serpent to run into the rope, and collapse to the ground before it could recover from its visionary disruption.

The beast fell gracelessly, skidding to the ground, its tail in a sporadic rage. Byakuren looked to his clone, both giving a toothy smirk to one another before it dissipated into liquid. The old man turned to the young Uchiha, then to the serpent continuing to struggle against the sticky liquid futilely, then back to Sasuke.

"I don't condone animal cruelty!" Byakuren smiled, waddling over to the giant serpent, carefully spraying the sticky substance off the creatures tough skin.

"There, there, you're alright. You're quite the resilient one aren't you!" Byakuren praised the snake with utter admiration. "Ohoho, A fine partner you are to this young Uchiha!" Byakuren bellowed in laughter, patting the serpent on the head repeatedly in an annoying, yet soothing nature.

"Sasuke, my boy?" Byakuren called out, awaiting further instruction.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like always, very good work, sir.

As Sasuke watches, the old man seemed to befriend his snake. Not exactly what Sasuke had in mind, but he managed to stop it from moving forward using the appropriate techniques, so he had no right to fuss. Hell, finding a pacifist way to do that seems harder in Sasukes mind. Either way, he understood what was going on and that is all that matters. Forming a single handseal, Sasuke forms a shadow clone that pops up beside him, as the snake is released back to Ryūchi Cave.

The clone would form a single handseal to deflect the light hitting him, causing him to disappear from sight, going completely invisible. The clone would then dash about 500m onto the top of the ocean, behind the training pair. As he travels, Sasuke speaks.

Now, my clone has reached extremely long range from us. To the point that I doubt either of us have jutsu that could reach him. Not that it would matter, because you cant see him. What you are going to do here is release your chakra into the atmosphere above us, then use it to form a special kind of rain. This rain gives you the ability to sense foreign chakra when it is touched, but be warned that the sensing you get isn't very informative. It essentially only tells you if foreign chakra is within its radius. As soon as you pick up on the clone re-entering the radius of the rain, begin looking for minute traces of him, I'd suggest using the environment. Then using the mist naturally occuring over the ocean to redirect light, shining it into his eyes to blind him temporarily. And then, if you still have the strength, sink his battleship.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Chakra: 15 (+5 each turn, to remain active)
Damage: N/A
Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.

Note: Must've used the Hiding in Mist Technique prior.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake handseals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it

Note: The supplement to the Hidden Mist Jutsu can only be used in mist that you create, and not natural mist like we have done here. This is because natural mist doesn't contain your chakra, while your mist jutsu does. I did it differently here, because you're only allowed three moves per turn. Either way, works the same, just remember that so you aren't called for something later.

Byakuren

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like always, very good work, sir.

As Sasuke watches, the old man seemed to befriend his snake. Not exactly what Sasuke had in mind, but he managed to stop it from moving forward using the appropriate techniques, so he had no right to fuss. Hell, finding a pacifist way to do that seems harder in Sasukes mind. Either way, he understood what was going on and that is all that matters. Forming a single handseal, Sasuke forms a shadow clone that pops up beside him, as the snake is released back to Ryūchi Cave.

The clone would form a single handseal to deflect the light hitting him, causing him to disappear from sight, going completely invisible. The clone would then dash about 500m onto the top of the ocean, behind the training pair. As he travels, Sasuke speaks.

Now, my clone has reached extremely long range from us. To the point that I doubt either of us have jutsu that could reach him. Not that it would matter, because you cant see him. What you are going to do here is release your chakra into the atmosphere above us, then use it to form a special kind of rain. This rain gives you the ability to sense foreign chakra when it is touched, but be warned that the sensing you get isn't very informative. It essentially only tells you if foreign chakra is within its radius. As soon as you pick up on the clone re-entering the radius of the rain, begin looking for minute traces of him, I'd suggest using the environment. Then using the mist naturally occuring over the ocean to redirect light, shining it into his eyes to blind him temporarily. And then, if you still have the strength, sink his battleship.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Note: Requires a nearby water source.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
Chakra: 15 (+5 each turn, to remain active)
Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.

Note: Must've used the Hiding in Mist Technique prior.

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake handseals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it

Note: The supplement to the Hidden Mist Jutsu can only be used in mist that you create, and not natural mist like we have done here. This is because natural mist doesn't contain your chakra, while your mist jutsu does. I did it differently here, because you're only allowed three moves per turn. Either way, works the same, just remember that so you aren't called for something later.
I'd like to apologize first hand for this long reply, I get really into RP, and immersion! Also, I understand the mist technique, thank you for further explaining brother!

Byakuren slightly frowned at the sudden disappearance of the newfound serpent turned friend, fixing his now studious gesture toward Sasuke's prior action at the conjuration of a shadow clone.

"Hm? What are you planning now Sasuke, my boy? A two on one perhaps? You should be ashamed of yourself, if that's your idea boyo! Wishing to abuse a battered, broken down old man?!"

Byakuren feinted helplessness, putting on a facade of cower, and displeasure at his joke of a rant, before tuning in, and listening to the young Uchiha's mentoring. Sasuke's clone amidst Byakuren's interruption, had vanished into thin air, it's true actions were revealed when Sasuke informed that the clone in fact used a water jutsu to obscure itself through the atmosphere's water particles. Fascinating! Byakuren pondered to himself, masking his utter astonishment in an stoic gesture.

"I presume this is the same technique that Nidaime Tsuchikage, Mū, the Second Earth Shadow, also widely known as the Null-Man, had trademarked! My, my, oh my! I've read legends, I presumed to be fairy tales of that mummy, of a man, it's bloodcurtling how a single individual could be that powerful..."

Byakuren pondered to himself silently, a toothy smirk playing upon his lips in a frantic notion. "Lest we not forget about his legendary kekkei tōta, the Particle Style! For mist sake, I'm glad I hadn't encountered him during my reign! HA!" Byakuren continued to chuckle to himself, before his withered brain allowed him to come back to his senses, and refocus on Sasuke's mentoring.

"Interesting, I've never witnessed a technique such as the one you speak of..." Byakuren stroked his straggly beard with purpose.

"Using one's chakra to imbue rain with sensing properties... Hm. Quite the interesting accomplishment, its usage invaluable. Whoever created the workings of this jutsu had to have been nothing short of a genius, I'm quite boggled with it, even more so than the Nidaime Tsuchikage's trademark ability!" Byakuren clapped his hands in awe at the jutsu's mechanics, contemplating its possible origins. The rest had been common knowledge, especially in regards to the hidden mist manipulation, as he'd been the Mizukage for a time, back when Kirigakure had been pure, and free of the latter title: the Village of the Bloody Mist.

Byakuren sighed in disappointment at the Mizukage's that superseded him, they were all unable to do their jobs correctly. Grumbling under his breath, Byakuren decided to voice his opinion on the matter aloud.

"The Nidaime Mizukage allowed the slaughtering of his own clan! The Hōzuki clan, one of the strongest clans in existence, capable of rivaling both the Senju, and the Uchiha for mist sake! While the Sandaime Mizukage... Well, he'd done a marvelous job with what little Gengetsu, had left to be rebuilt upon, after all, he had been my own personal advisory instructing me during the council of the Shodaime ages ago."

Byakuren paused, staring beyond the horizon, continuing as if he'd never stopped.

"Then, there was the worst Mizukage in existence! The Yondaime Mizukage, who brought about the title of "Bloody Mist," which still plagues the village to this day!"

Byakuren sighed once more, as he allowed his temper to subside, before acknowledging Sasuke, listening once more, before putting said instructions to task. Weaving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals, Byakuren could feel the familiar trickling of chakra, vibrating tranquilly, a feeling that only ever happened when he'd call upon his suiton chakra to aid him, a feeling he felt at peace with.

Rain made itself present, falling sporadically, drenching those under its contents in liquid, this bothered Byakuren not, invigoration, a sudden surge of empowerment, had been more like it, as water had always been the man's safe zone. A feeling of stagnancy had been all there was, until a sudden interference in the rain's contacts changed, Byakuren couldn't see the presence, but he could feel it, he could feel Sasuke's clone enter the downpour, rushing toward Byakuren's position, although several hundreds of meters away.

"Interesting feeling, it's as if my senses... In specific, the ability to feel has been imbued into the rain, allowing me to feel the clone's presence." Byakuren cooed, searching the surroundings for the inevitable meeting between himself, and Sasuke's double.

Seconds later, the clone's silhouette could be made out through the heavy mist littered across the waters, it looked to be no further than forty meters. Using this to his advantage, Byakuren allowed his chakra to relay throughout the mist, causing the water particles to replicate the Nidaime Tsuchikage's trademark technique, allowing a minor manipulation of light distortion.

Light shunned the doppleganger's eyesight, temporarily blinding it. On the verge of exploiting the clone's sudden impairment, Byakuren slowed himself, remembering that a concentrated, paced attitude would serve him better, as it always had, rather than an approach of aggressiveness.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." He mumbled to himself nigh silently, that only if you were in short proximity could the quote be heard.

Still impaired in the mist, the young Uchiha's doppelganger made way, finally finding its way free of the vexing environment. Before the clone could recover visually, Byakuren exploited both, the range at which the mist's exit had put the clone, and the clone's lingering disorientation. Jutting his palm toward the clone in an unnecessary gesture, manipulating the water to uplift, and mold itself into several drills surrounding the clone's exterior.

"HAAA!"

With the shout of his voice, and sheer amount of overreaction, clearly unneeded, the clone poofed as the drills compiled of water pierced Sasuke's clone, skewering it into a dispersed pile of smoke. Byakuren's intense performance jaded him, causing his feet to buckle, and his rump to slam against the slick mud.

"Sasuke, my boy." Byakuren called out, addressing the young Uchiha as he usually did.

Mind if grandpa Byakuren takes a short, fifteen minute break?" A begging, yet smug, shark-like grin plastering itself across his face, as he patted for Sasuke to sit next to him.

"The horizon is beautiful isn't it?" Byakuren spoke, pointing at a rainbow formed by the coupled inclusion of rain, mist, and now sun.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd like to apologize first hand for this long reply, I get really into RP, and immersion! Also, I understand the mist technique, thank you for further explaining brother!

Byakuren slightly frowned at the sudden disappearance of the newfound serpent turned friend, fixing his now studious gesture toward Sasuke's prior action at the conjuration of a shadow clone.

"Hm? What are you planning now Sasuke, my boy? A two on one perhaps? You should be ashamed of yourself, if that's your idea boyo! Wishing to abuse a battered, broken down old man?!"

Byakuren feinted helplessness, putting on a facade of cower, and displeasure at his joke of a rant, before tuning in, and listening to the young Uchiha's mentoring. Sasuke's clone amidst Byakuren's interruption, had vanished into thin air, it's true actions were revealed when Sasuke informed that the clone in fact used a water jutsu to obscure itself through the atmosphere's water particles. Fascinating! Byakuren pondered to himself, masking his utter astonishment in an stoic gesture.

"I presume this is the same technique that Nidaime Tsuchikage, Mū, the Second Earth Shadow, also widely known as the Null-Man, had trademarked! My, my, oh my! I've read legends, I presumed to be fairy tales of that mummy, of a man, it's bloodcurtling how a single individual could be that powerful..."

Byakuren pondered to himself silently, a toothy smirk playing upon his lips in a frantic notion. "Lest we not forget about his legendary kekkei tōta, the Particle Style! For mist sake, I'm glad I hadn't encountered him during my reign! HA!" Byakuren continued to chuckle to himself, before his withered brain allowed him to come back to his senses, and refocus on Sasuke's mentoring.

"Interesting, I've never witnessed a technique such as the one you speak of..." Byakuren stroked his straggly beard with purpose.

"Using one's chakra to imbue rain with sensing properties... Hm. Quite the interesting accomplishment, its usage invaluable. Whoever created the workings of this jutsu had to have been nothing short of a genius, I'm quite boggled with it, even more so than the Nidaime Tsuchikage's trademark ability!" Byakuren clapped his hands in awe at the jutsu's mechanics, contemplating its possible origins. The rest had been common knowledge, especially in regards to the hidden mist manipulation, as he'd been the Mizukage for a time, back when Kirigakure had been pure, and free of the latter title: the Village of the Bloody Mist.

Byakuren sighed in disappointment at the Mizukage's that superseded him, they were all unable to do their jobs correctly. Grumbling under his breath, Byakuren decided to voice his opinion on the matter aloud.

"The Nidaime Mizukage allowed the slaughtering of his own clan! The Hōzuki clan, one of the strongest clans in existence, capable of rivaling both the Senju, and the Uchiha for mist sake! While the Sandaime Mizukage... Well, he'd done a marvelous job with what little Gengetsu, had left to be rebuilt upon, after all, he had been my own personal advisory instructing me during the council of the Shodaime ages ago."

Byakuren paused, staring beyond the horizon, continuing as if he'd never stopped.

"Then, there was the worst Mizukage in existence! The Yondaime Mizukage, who brought about the title of "Bloody Mist," which still plagues the village to this day!"

Byakuren sighed once more, as he allowed his temper to subside, before acknowledging Sasuke, listening once more, before putting said instructions to task. Weaving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals, Byakuren could feel the familiar trickling of chakra, vibrating tranquilly, a feeling that only ever happened when he'd call upon his suiton chakra to aid him, a feeling he felt at peace with.

Rain made itself present, falling sporadically, drenching those under its contents in liquid, this bothered Byakuren not, invigoration, a sudden surge of empowerment, had been more like it, as water had always been the man's safe zone. A feeling of stagnancy had been all there was, until a sudden interference in the rain's contacts changed, Byakuren couldn't see the presence, but he could feel it, he could feel Sasuke's clone enter the downpour, rushing toward Byakuren's position, although several hundreds of meters away.

"Interesting feeling, it's as if my senses... In specific, the ability to feel has been imbued into the rain, allowing me to feel the clone's presence." Byakuren cooed, searching the surroundings for the inevitable meeting between himself, and Sasuke's double.

Seconds later, the clone's silhouette could be made out through the heavy mist littered across the waters, it looked to be no further than forty meters. Using this to his advantage, Byakuren allowed his chakra to relay throughout the mist, causing the water particles to replicate the Nidaime Tsuchikage's trademark technique, allowing a minor manipulation of light distortion.

Light shunned the doppleganger's eyesight, temporarily blinding it. On the verge of exploiting the clone's sudden impairment, Byakuren slowed himself, remembering that a concentrated, paced attitude would serve him better, as it always had, rather than an approach of aggressiveness.

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." He mumbled to himself nigh silently, that only if you were in short proximity could the quote be heard.

Still impaired in the mist, the young Uchiha's doppelganger made way, finally finding its way free of the vexing environment. Before the clone could recover visually, Byakuren exploited both, the range at which the mist's exit had put the clone, and the clone's lingering disorientation. Jutting his palm toward the clone in an unnecessary gesture, manipulating the water to uplift, and mold itself into several drills surrounding the clone's exterior.

"HAAA!"

With the shout of his voice, and sheer amount of overreaction, clearly unneeded, the clone poofed as the drills compiled of water pierced Sasuke's clone, skewering it into a dispersed pile of smoke. Byakuren's intense performance jaded him, causing his feet to buckle, and his rump to slam against the slick mud.

"Sasuke, my boy." Byakuren called out, addressing the young Uchiha as he usually did.

Mind if grandpa Byakuren takes a short, fifteen minute break?" A begging, yet smug, shark-like grin plastering itself across his face, as he patted for Sasuke to sit next to him.

"The horizon is beautiful isn't it?" Byakuren spoke, pointing at a rainbow formed by the coupled inclusion of rain, mist, and now sun.

As always, fantastic job sir. Never apologize for long RP, I like reading it to be honest lol. And I only add notes and mention specifics like that if it is a common problem that RPers face, or something that leads to a lot of deaths. As my student, I wish for you to be prepared for these scenarios, so I add them. In no way am I trying to insult your intelligence, just trying to look out for you is all lol. Moving on ^^

Sasuke listens carefully as the geezer recants tales of the past, going as far as to damn his successors. Not that Sasuke could blame him, the foundation raised by this man was put to shame by the people whom came after. Imagine your life's work being tossed to the side for some upstart brats who don't know how to properly deal with it, the feeling must be devastating. As the man makes quick work of his clone, Sasuke hears his words, and pleas for a break.

If this were an average pupil, Sasuke would laugh at them, to their face, and proceed to run the most tedious of drills to punish them for attempting to slack. But this man was different. He knew the techniques, Sasuke was mainly a refreshing partner than a teacher. Sitting down on the cliff face next to the old man, Sasuke sighs and begins speaking.

Sure, sit here as long as you need. Sasuke then grabs his ninja bag and grabs two scrolls. Unravelling him on the opposite side of the man, Sasuke places both palms on either scroll and summons two prepared cups of coffee, piping hot from from Adachi Sensei's personal supply. Taking the first cup into his hand, he passes it over to his elderly student. Taking his own cup into his hands, Sasuke raises the cup to his lips and takes a big drink before speaking. My own Sensei brews it himself, though he's courteous enough to allow all ninja to access it. Now, once you have your strength, do you see those seagulls flying over the ocean there? Sasuke asks, pointing to a group of five seagulls flying in a flying V formation, about 10m away. Concentrate water into your mouth, and take them all out with one swipe. Sasuke says, taking another swig of coffee.

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Chakra: 05
Damage: 10 (to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.
Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi

(Suiton: Taihoudan) - Water Style: Water Gun
Descripton: A strong water wave spit from the mouth that is more compressed than Chaos Water Wave and can carve the earth if used on the same area multiply times

Skipped a few jutsu, but this one fit better RP wise. Oh, and I only posted one for the same reason.