Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to learn water because i grew up by the lake, and i always loved the waves, and i want to be able to make my own.

Water, is a liquid, made of hydrogin and oxygin, h2o, and is weak against lightning attacks, but i think in narutoverse, water is weak against earth.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water isn't weak against lightning, its neutral. It is weak against earth, as you said.

What is it strong against?

What happens when it interacts with each of the other basic elements?

How can it be combined with other elements?

Describe the flow of the chakra used for water techniques.

What are some uses of water techniques?

Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
water is strong against fire, because it puts out the fire, and i personaly would combine it with fire, mainly because i can shoot the fire first as a distractin, and send a water attack with weapons hidden in it.

Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What is it strong against?- It is strong against fire because fire puts out the flames by suffocating them.

What happens when it interacts with each of the other basic elements? Like you said, when in contact with lightning, they cancle each other out. And it is weak to earth, because earth absorbs the water.

How can it be combined with other elements? I would personaly combine it with earth to make mud.

Describe the flow of the chakra used for water techniques. The flow of water chakra, is like a river and a water current.

What are some uses of water techniques? water is good for drowning people, it is good for trapping people, and it is good for wide ranged attacks

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. It doesn't cancel lightning out. It absorbs it and becomes electrified, given the ranks aren't too far apart. If there's too much water and not enough lightning, the electricity becomes too dilute and won't do anything. If there's too much lightning and not enough water, the heat from the lightning will evaporate the water.

2. Earth is strong against water because its durable and can block water, not because it can absorb it. Water will simply crash against a wall of earth.

Give me some more ways of combining it with the other elements.

Describe what it means to flow like a river.

Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so, i would combine it in order to make a better defense, like to coushin objects comming towards me, i mean i have a vision of how i would use it, but i cant tell you cus im gona make it into a custom element hopefully, but water is my favorite element personaly because it could be attack, defense, or suplementry.

To flow like a river is to be very relaxed and soothing

Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I walk over to the river and sit crisscross apple sauce in the middle of it. I then close my eyes and begin to meditate calmly and I let my mind flow with the river. I let my mind calmly flow as if it was a river itself, but I also think about the smoothness of water, as well as how calm it is.

Ero-Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i sit back down onto the water and start to think about how calm the flow of water can be. I then think about how trechearous a huricane can be. I then start channeling my chakra like a huricane, very dangerous on the edges, but ver calm in the center.