Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
'Ello there!

Okay please tell me then.
1. Why do you want to learn suiton?
2. What is suiton weakness and why?
3. What is sution strong against and why?
4. 5 users who use suiton?
5. 2 KG that have suiton?

Using as much detail as you can, please. :D

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
'Ello there!

Okay please tell me then.

Using as much detail as you can, please. :D
ello there :)

-Because it's a useful technique and helpful when you're fighting near a sea or lake.

-Suiton's weakness is Earth,because earth's structures are able to dissipate water's force.

-It's strong against fire because it's extinguishing the flames naturally,but a strong fire technique can be causing evaporation.

-Kisame Hoshigaki
-Mei Terumi
-Tobirama Senju
-Zabuzza Momochi
-Haku Yuki

-Wood release
-Ice release

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, well done!

Okay take this piece of paper, I hand you, send your chakra into the paper, the paper will become wet/damp. if done correctly, please try it.

Detail and whatnot is what I need.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm, well done!

Okay take this piece of paper, I hand you, send your chakra into the paper, the paper will become wet/damp. if done correctly, please try it.

Detail and whatnot is what I need.
I toke the paper with my left hand and started gathering chakra.I concentrated and began releasing chakra to my hand and made it flow to my fingertips.I concentrated harder and tried thinking of water and let the chakra flow slowly from my fingertips,to the paper.I waited but nothing happened.I tried a few more times,till I finally made the chakra flow slowly to the paper,and it became damp.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This here is the template I want you to follow and use; every technique I show? Understood?

Now we can start our first technique.

PHP:
[CODE][B]One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]One/three disadvantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST]
[*]1. 
[*]2.
[*]3.
[*]
[/LIST]
[B]How you would use it in battle:[/B]
[B]How you would counter it:[/B]
[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B][/CODE]
(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points:20
Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Simply gather a small amount of suiton chakra up in your hands then release small waves of water or blasts or shields of water.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
understood^.^

Code:
[B]One/three advantages (no obvious ones, be creative):[/B]
[LIST][*]1. it needs low chakra costs[*]2. if you are fighting near a lake/sea/ etc.
 you can manipulate the water and use it for your own advantage.[*]3. it can be used with Wind Release to increase
 the concussive and overall destructive power of a water technique.[*][/LIST]

[LIST][*]1. if won't help you very much when you're fighting against an earth technique[*]2. it won't affect stronger opponents a lot[*]3. the range is short-mid[*][/LIST]
It can be used to manipulate the already existing water and to use it as an attack
 against your opponent.

Since water is weak against earth,because earth's structures can dissipate
 water's force and make the technique ineffective,I would counter it with earth.

[B]How you perform it (with as much detail as you can):[/B]
I go to a lake,which is nearby, and start concentrating on my suiton chakra.
I take a deep breath and close my eyes.I start gathering chakra and concentrate
 at the water.I start thinking about small waves of water.I slowly begin releasing
 suiton chakra and make it turn onto small waves made of water.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good job!

Next!

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

For this you can either use your mouth or the pre-existing water source. Your choice.
Pretty much cover yourself and the surrounding area in mist.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST][*]1.You can use it as a surprise attack.You can hide yourself in the mist and attack 
your opponent at the right moment with showing up fast from the mist. [*]2.The thickness of the mist can be controlled by your chakra.[*]3.t's effective against a sharingan and rinnegan-user because it hides you from
  dōjutsu[*][/LIST]
[LIST][*]1.Stronger opponents could excape it quickly [*]2.It won't help you when you're fighting against a byakugan user[*]3.You need one hand to hold it,which means you will not be able to make handseals[*][/LIST]

I would use it to protect myself if I get attacked by a Rinnegan or Sharingan-user.
Or to make a surprise attack,while hiding in the mist and waiting for the right moment
 to attack my opponent.

I would counter it with byakugan,if I was born in the Hyuga clan.Otherwise I would be
 really concentrated, and when my opponent showes up from the mist to attack me,use a
 replacement jutsu and attack him/her from his/her back.

I start gathering suiton chakra and sending it through my body while thinking of mist.
I release my suiton chakra to the air around me.It starts feeling colder and I slowly
 release more and more chakra till I'm surrounded by mist.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Okay gather up some suiton chakra in your hands then use shape manipulation to change the chakra into a water sword, that is able to stab and cut like a normal blade.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST][*]1.It's helpful if you don't have a weapon,since you can form it into a sword [*]2.It can cut and slide fire techniques,since it's made of water[*]3.If you're skilled it will have the same effect as a real sword[*][/LIST]
[LIST][*]1.You need one hand for it,which means you can't made handseals [*]2.The range is short,which means you can't use it on a long range[*]3.You can't combine it with other techniques[*][/LIST]

I would use it as a weapon,for example is I have lost mine in a fight earlier or if my
 weapon gets broken.I would attack my opponent with the sword directly.

I would counter it with a long range jutsu,since this one only work on a short-range.
Or with a Raiton jutsu,breaking the sword with my weapon.

I gather Suiton chakra from my body and let it flow to my hands.Then I start manipulating
 the molecules of water and my Suiton chakra,till it's formed into a sharp sword.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards infront of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Gather your suiton chakra up in your arm then release it holding your arm outwards infront of you, thus creating a shield of water. This can protect you from low level earth techniques, and low level taijutsu techniques [D-rank only] and projectile weapons also.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST][*]1.It can protect you from D-rank earth&taijutsu techniques and against weapons [*]2.you can combine it with the Sword of Draining technique.Since both of them work 
on a short-range ,you can use the sword to attack your opponent and the shield to
 protect yourself.[*]3.if you're skilled it will have the same effect as a real shield[*][/LIST]

[LIST][*]1. you need one hand to hold the shield,and this means you can't make handseals[*]2.C-Rank techniques,or above,can destroy the shield[*]3.it only works on a short range[*][/LIST]

I would use it together with the sword technique.If my opponent gets close I would attack
 him/her with the sword and protect myself with the shield.

I would counter it with C-rank taijutsu and earth techniques(or above).

I gather up some suiton chakra and let it flow to my arm.I hold my arm in front of myself
 and release suiton chakra.While releasing it I manipulate it and form it into a
 strong shield.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
Type: Offensive, supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Perform the three seals, then gather your suiton chakra in your hands then use shape manipulation to create a whip of water. that you can whip around my clone, lighting techs can be channeled though the whip for a combo attack.

-Creates clone.-

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Code:
[LIST][*]1. if there are trees in your near (or when you're in a forest) the whips would
 be really usefull and epic [just like those thingy's in shingeki no kyojin >_> xD ][*]2.you can strike your opponent with it[*]3If you use it together with raiton the whip becomes dangerous.[*][/LIST]

[LIST][*]1.you need handseals to make it [*]2.weapons like kunai or swords can easily cut it[*]3.if your opponent uses raiton the whip becomes useless[*][/LIST]

I would use it when I get attacked in a forest.If my opponent tries to escape I would
 hold her/him with the whip.

I would counter it with earth techniques or with a sword,cutting the whip.

I start gathering some suiton chakra and let it flow to my hands.The I start
 making the three handseals Rat → Dog → Ox.I use shape manipulation to crate a long whip
 made of water.I whip around your clone with it and defeat it.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Perform the seals, gather your suiton chakra in your mouth, then release a sticky liquid at my feet to trap me in. This technique is very, very handy for most fights, as it traps the target, so you can attack with stronger attacks, without the target moving, only movement they can make is handseals, unless you cover their whole body in the stuff also.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Awesome.

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Perform the seals, gather your suiton chakra in your mouth, then release a sticky liquid at my feet to trap me in. This technique is very, very handy for most fights, as it traps the target, so you can attack with stronger attacks, without the target moving, only movement they can make is handseals, unless you cover their whole body in the stuff also.

Code:
[LIST][*]1.It allows you to take the complete control of the battlefield[*]2.it can trap your opponent,so he/she can't move[*]3.if your opponent is on a long range,you can trap him/her with the syrup and go
 closer to him/her to make short range attacks[*][/LIST]

[LIST][*]1.you need your both hands for performing this jutsu [*]2useless against fuuton,because it can just blow it away.[*]3.the normal scope is only a few meters.You need to be prepared,or else you can't
 make an entire pond of starch syrup.[*][/LIST]
I would use it to trap my opponent,so it can't move and I can attack it.

I would counter it with fuuton to blow away the syrup.

I start gathering my suiton chakra,let it flow to my mouth and begin making the handseals
Ram → Tiger .When it's done I start releasing a sticky liquid at your feet and trap you,
so you can't move.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Perform the tiger seal and gather your suiton chakra and release it creating a copy of you but it's made out of water. Pretty simple technique, can perform C-rank water techniques only. But they need a water source to perform said water techniques, also you can only make up to 3.

Deathwink

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Perform the tiger seal and gather your suiton chakra and release it creating a copy of you but it's made out of water. Pretty simple technique, can perform C-rank water techniques only. But they need a water source to perform said water techniques, also you can only make up to 3.

Code:
[LIST][*]1. Your opponent is not knowing who the person and who the clone is[*]2.You can trap your opponent with it[*]3.The clone can perform C-rank water techniques (and below)[*][/LIST]

[LIST][*]1. It needs a water source[*]2.The cone only has 1/10 of your chakra[*]3.The range of the clones are limited[*][/LIST]

I would use it together with the hidden mist jutsu.I would create 1 clone which attacks
 my opponent and hide myself to surprise him/her.

I would counter it with attacking them with a weapon,and since the clone turns into
 normal when it's been damaged enough,I would see which one the real person is.

I go to a lake and start gathering my suiton chakra.I perform the Tiger seals and start
 releasing my suiton chakra while creating a copy on myself made of water.I do everything
 once againg till I have 3 clones made of water standing next to me c:

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Swell.

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 30
Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.
Note: Requires a water source.

Stand on the water, send your suiton chakra into the water thus doing this you create a liquid mass that deals physical damage, test it out on me.