Watch Mojo Top 10 Naruto characters of all time puts Sakura above Itachi.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Since the church of Lord Crow has seems to have been momentarily revived ill share this vid that has been making waves across the Naruto youtube community and reddit.

[video=youtube;8tO4GXbxPDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tO4GXbxPDg[/video]

Let this horeshit simmer and think about contents of this vid. Coincidence that team 7 is conveniently takes the top 4?

You must be registered for see images

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad I noticed mojo is garbage years ago...

How is the ultimate fodder #1 lol all I hear is "stfu, u like the rest now since u wasn't born about tht life" talk from sasuke and him on the cross is burned in my memory since 13yrs old..

LMMFAO

been drinking at work.. this is funny af

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Kakashi sucks. He doesn't deserve to be in the list. KOL already exposed that shit which shooked the entire internet.

2. I agree with Sasuke being in the list although I'm not to sure about his ranking.

3. Naruto went from being great to complete shit by the end of this series. He became arguably the worst protengist although he became atleast tolerable in Boruto movie because of his maturity and his duty as a hokage.

4. Sakura lol... She shouldn't be in the list at all. Do I need to say more?

5. Itachi is one of the best in Naruto and arguably the greatest anime character of all time and yet he was placed under sakura. SMH

6. Gaara was well developed, went from being maniac to becoming Kazekage. He definately deserved in top 10.

7. Neji was still a great character yet he was such under developed and then Kishi decide to shat on him so therefore he doesn't qualify to be in the top 10. He should atleast be in Honorable mention.

8. Lee character has been thrown out to the window when the Hardwork theme was no longer relevant he was barely developed which he's on the same page as Neji. Lee should be at honorable mention due to noteworthy praise in Part 1.

9. Hinata was poorly written due to having almost no substance for her character beside being cupid and pairing device for Naruto. When she does carry out her love confession to Naruto, her character become digress after pain arc as well as Neji death by disregarding the incident.

10. Jiriaya should be at top 3. One of the best written and most inspirational character in Naruto.

Reactions: Conspirator.

sandman20

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The list wouldn't be as horrid as it is if they didn't use any part 2 stuff, but once they showed a clip from Shippuden they ****ed up. Also Hinata is over J-Man, come on now lol.