[Question] wat is the difference between purple rinnegan and red rinnegan?

wich rinnegan stronger?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
some ppl have red rinnegan that look like giant sharingan
is this an upgraded rinnegan? a proto sharingan? is it rinnegan after smoking weed?

some ppl have both kinds of rinnegan
do they do different stuff?

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi chakra affect red version...............

it make sence because his ms ability is smaller version of most op move in narutoverse.... (infinite tsuki...)
itachis tsukuyomi is infinity+

itachis tsukuyomi>>>infinite tsukuyomi
theres no way to stop itachis tsukuyomi but u can fight the infinite tsukuyomi

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Kakooli and Avaitto

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Purple Rinnegan it is Rokudo's power, the rest are meh, except the Itachigan.
is there anything stated in the mango that color effects rinnegan? like do they have diff abilities
i would assume the red one is stronger considering that the red version seems to be exclusive to kaguyas race and purple is for human/alien hybrids
Do you mind me adding your quote to my signature?
go ahead

add this too plz
itachi one shots goku
Post automatically merged:

oh shit i just read the last quote in your sig

sarada being stronger than sasuke...
oh man that shit is funny

imagine sarada using tsukuyomi........ and she ends up torturing herself to death cause she wears glasses and it got reflected back into her own eyes lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Kakooli and Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is there anything stated in the mango that color effects rinnegan? like do they have diff abilities
i would assume the red one is stronger considering that the red version seems to be exclusive to kaguyas race and purple is for human/alien hybrids
What has Kaguya's race got to do with anything, they were scrubbed by low level ninja. If anything the ones that negged Kaguya were possessers of the purple eyes. Oh and they are the children of the level 16 fruit tree.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What has Kaguya's race got to do with anything, they were scrubbed by low level ninja. If anything the ones that negged Kaguya were possessers of the purple eyes. Oh and they are the children of the level 16 fruit tree.
it was their race that originated the rinnegan so their rinnegan should be the most powerful. at least 3 of em have rinnegan, all red if i remember correctly.

kaguya was stronger than the sage and his brother but the problem was that she was an absolute dumbass with no fighting skills.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it was their race that originated the rinnegan so their rinnegan should be the most powerful. at least 3 of em have rinnegan, all red if i remember correctly.

kaguya was stronger than the sage and his brother but the problem was that she was an absolute dumbass with no fighting skills.
Cut the fanfic, the tree originates the Rinnegan, and was being harvested by those with a purple Rinnegan. And the Rinnegan of the level 16 fruit (Kaguya's childrens) is the strongest so far as it's from the strongest fruit. Should be means nothing considering the fodders (Otsutsuki) got scrubbed by base level ninja. As for Kaguya she was also negged by Hogaromo and Hamura, and even got negged by Naruto and Sasuke. She clearly wasn't a dumbass against the latter 2. If anything she was introduced, so Madara doesn't stomp Noodles and Sausage.

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when that happen. The Color Page was revealing the introdution of TenTails or showing a stark difference between a regular Rinnegan and Third Eye Rinne (can't tell which one). But I think it was an Editors decision to stay consistent with Rinnegan that it revert back to the original color (Gray-Purple). However, Boruto's Editors have Momoshiki's Rinnegan as Red in the Anime and in the Manga, Yellow.

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cut the fanfic, the tree originates the Rinnegan, and was being harvested by those with a purple Rinnegan. And the Rinnegan of the level 16 fruit (Kaguya's childrens) is the strongest so far as it's from the strongest fruit. Should be means nothing considering the fodders (Otsutsuki) got scrubbed by base level ninja. As for Kaguya she was also negged by Hogaromo and Hamura, and even got negged by Naruto and Sasuke. She clearly wasn't a dumbass against the latter 2. If anything she was introduced, so Madara doesn't stomp Noodles and Sausage.
kaguya got it from the fruit yes but two other guys had the rinnegan too. momoshiki and one other guy. unless they got it from another tree they already had a rinnegan.
i dont read boruto so i dont know anything about these guys being killed by base ninja

she left all tactics to black zetsu as she has no fighting experience. madara was a more difficult fight because he is actually a warrior
Post automatically merged:

I remember when that happen. The Color Page was revealing the introdution of TenTails or showing a stark difference between a regular Rinnegan and Third Eye Rinne (can't tell which one). But I think it was an Editors decision to stay consistent with Rinnegan that it revert back to the original color (Gray-Purple). However, Boruto's Editors have Momoshiki's Rinnegan as Red in the Anime and in the Manga, Yellow.
ive never seen a color other than red on the rinnegan on 10 tails/kaguya

i think heres how the color power lvl works
yellow/gold>red>purple

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kaguya got it from the fruit yes but two other guys had the rinnegan too. momoshiki and one other guy. unless they got it from another tree they already had a rinnegan.
i dont read boruto so i dont know anything about these guys being killed by base ninja

she left all tactics to black zetsu as she has no fighting experience. madara was a more difficult fight because he is actually a warrior
Clearly not, the only thing BZ advised her on was to seperate the two. She did the rest herself. And no nobody is born with Rinnegan in their hands, even then they were purple and yes in Boruto they were taken out by base ninja. Hogaromo would stomp those fodders and he didn't have fight experience either.