Keytaro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's a little flag on the top right corner of the post-balloon, if you feel like the author really gave some usefull information or agree with those words you could give him reputation - If he trolls the fudge out of everyone without a reason you could reduce his reputation.

Reactions: Rikodou

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
This is how you give +Rep. The flag in the top corner of your post. You "click" it on someone post. It is really nothing, but you can give it to anyone who has done something remarkable or give back to the base (or something). You can see the +Rep in the User CP to see where you are at or amount you have.

For more Info: Link: ( )

Last edited:
Reactions: Rikodou

dbzfreak

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering the same thing...btw I have gotten 2 things of rep but I only have one square. Is their a certain amount of rep you have to get to fill one square?

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
This is how you give +Rep. The flag in the top corner of your post. You "click" it on someone post. It is really nothing, but you can give it to anyone who has done something remarkable or give back to the base (or something). You can see the +Rep in the User CP to see where you are at or amount you have.

For more Info: Link: ( )
Follow this

Challenge Accepted.
This can be considered asking for rep which is against the rules. Don't do it.

Question has been answered O__O

Status
Not open for further replies.