Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Ok so what's the difference between nb tai and the advanced nb tai? Also start working out. You skinny as hell.
*Chugs pre-workout* The difference, 4 techniques! But yeah, it's that the advanced techniques have more flare and are considered 'restricted' due to the potential of self harm presented by them and the 'skill' level required to use them. It also has a power of friendship will power technique which is cool to be by some animal or creation.

*Puts on green jump suit and starts stretching, going over Dynamic stretching exercise of knees, butt kicks, high kicks, lunges, and a few jumping jacks*

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice. Now for this first one, I want you to continue working out until you feel like your body can no longer go, then push even further than that. Basically push yourself to your utmost limits until you can feel that your body is on the brink of breaking and dying. Once you've reached death's door, which you'll know when it happens, I want you to dig deep inside of your heart's will and the deep thoughts of what you haven't accomplished in life; Such as becoming greater than me 🙄 Use said dying thoughts to fuel your body thru sheer will power and determination! This should allow you to enter a state we know as "Will Power of The Heart". Your taijutsu prowess will become greatly bolstered to the point that all of your taijutsu would gain +45, giving you the physical power to crush an enemy. Though, using this puts you in a position where you'd need to defeat your opponent in the next 3 turns or you'd simply die due to depleting your bodies energy completely.

( Muneisei Za chuushin ) - Will Power of the Heart
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 40 ( -30 per turn )
Damage points: ( +45 to taijutsu techniques )
Description: The user will use this when they are at death's door with dying thoughts where they believe that there was something they didn't quite accomplish. Then by using sheer willpower, they manage to pull themselves together long enough to accomplish that goal, providing the user with extra power due to the sheer determination of the heart of the user. This jutsu provides +45 damage points to all Taijutsu techniques.
Note: Lasts 3 turns and can only be used once
Note: User must defeat the enemy in the 3 turns or they die due to depletion of energy
(The second jutsu to be restricted)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*I continue working out, doing drills of push ups, squats, burpees, and a variety of shadow boxing drills. I keep a high pace throughout, alternating between drills with sets of light cardio. After a several hours I finally break a sweat, at the 26 hour mark my breathing starts to get heavy, and 12 hours after that I begin to reach my limit, with my muscles tense from the overexertion. As my body shows signs of failing, thoughts of my past defeats begin to invade my mind. The fact that 3 out of those 4 were to a single man made it even more infuriating, especially considering he was built like a uzumaki straw chain. The mere thought of losing to the man once again lit a fire in my loins, I mean heart, prompting me to want to push myself further onto a new level. The mere thought and desire to defeat the chainlicker would propel my strength further, increasing it to levels unseen before, at least without modes*

Lowkey needs an update, cause it dont make sense to not die if you give hands.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Nice nice. Here's a senzu bean rookie!

*tosses senzu bean I stole*

Ok next is something we call sixth sense. So now I want you to simply relax in a lotus position and begin meditating. You'll meditate until you achieve a state of clearing your mind completely of things such as fear, regret etc. This allows you to focus more on pure combat, thus giving you a boosted sense of tracking and reacting. This would equal out to a x2 boost in said areas. It'll be usable 2 times per battle and will give you access to higher abilities in Taijutsu.

( Sempai Oshie: Roku Sacchi ) Elder teachings: Sixth Sense
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: ( -10 per turn to keep active )
Damage points: N/A
Description: Elder teachings: Sixth Sense is a skill known only to those who have achieved mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the Sixth Sense, which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret, thus allowing the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming Taijutsu attacks and not fear death, making the user possible to react fast to the attacks. This increases the user's reaction speed by x2, giving them heightened senses to attacks.
Note: Can only be used two times
Note: Lasts four turns
(Final jutsu to be restricted)

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*Eats senzu bean like a true Yamcha*

I get into the downwards dog lotus position, closing my eyes and letting out a deep breathe. I begin to control my breathing into a different methodical pattern, one more suited for meditation. With ye old hum, I begin to meditate, clearing my mind from hoes, skanks, and other unpleasant thoughts. The process takes a while to be done, but soon enough all the thoughts that were clouding my mind would be eliminated, allowing for higher tracking capabilities once I opened my eyes.

Can this be activated during other techs, since the initial aspect doesnt seem to require chakra?

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
So next is a technique that seems like it was named by Minato in the spur of the moment. Its based on the five animals of Hung Gar and each of the base 5 elements to utilize 5 different "styles" of attacking. Each animal/element would have a 10 strike combo, that when paired with the remaining styles, creates a 50 hit combo that should rek a target. You're gonna perform the Dragon style!

(Furuigiten no Tai: Go Animaru Go Soshi Mukei Enko Zenrykou no Seishou ) Ancient Ceremonial Form: 5 Animal 5 Element Spiritual connections of your own energy and power
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 90 ( -30 damage to user)
Description: This technique is an ancient style of martial arts passed down through many generations from master to master and can only be performed whilst the user is under the conditions of the Sixth Sense technique. This is the final form whilst under sixth sense, making it a technique of extremely good accuracy and power and dealing devastating force to the opponents. It is a set of styles based around the five animals of the Hung Gar and the five basic elements. The user fights in the five different styles using a single element, which represents each of the five animals and concentrates that elemental energy into their limbs to provide them with additional powers and effects when fighting with Taijutsu. The user alternates through each style simultaneously dealing all five styles one after the other. Thus this technique allows the user to attack the opponent in a total of fifty attacks.

ドラゴン Dragon Style: - Fire element
The user concentrates their fire chakra into their elbows and knees and jumps at the opponent, taking on the characteristics of a dragon in terms of their ferocious attacks and power. Then, the user strikes with the elbow and knee to deal fierce attacks that burn intensely from the fire chakra and induces painful burns to the victim, making them feel more pain with each attack.
(Dealing a total of ten attacks)

クレーン Crane Style: - Water element
The user concentrates their water chakra into just their legs and jumps up in the crane stance much like crane kick but then continuously deals hi-kicks rotating with each leg and dealing water effects from the charging of water chakra which then leaves the opponent drenched and heavy and because of the extra weight that induces heavy breathing from the extra weight of the water making them sluggishly slow.

トラ Tiger Style: - Lightning element
The user concentrates their lightning chakra through their entire body, providing them with extremely fast speed with the release of the lightning chakra through their feet. The user takes on the characteristics of the tiger by taking low stances and jumping up at the opponent, striking them with a bombardment of lightning fast punches which will cover the entire body of the victim discharging the lightning chakra numbing on contract and causing the opponent to be paralyzed.

猿 Monkey Style: - Earth element
The user concentrates their earth chakra into their arms and legs and then takes on the stance of a monkey and using some of their characteristics such as their movements and acrobatics and deploying them in battle to deal strong physical based attacks through blunt force damage. The user deals a mixture of punches and kicks using heel drops, upper cuts, and wheel kicks.
(Dealing a total of ten attacks.)

カマキリMantis Style: - Wind
The user concentrates their wind chakra into their arms and then by taking on the characteristics of the mantis in terms of having deadly accuracy with the wind chakra adding the effects of cutting wind. The user will then strike the opponent with deadly accuracy on pressure points all around the body and shredding the skin, cutting them.

Note: Can only be used once.
Note: Ends the effects of Sixth Sense and leaves the user totally exhausted

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
*After channeling fire chakra through the required limbs, I ferociously attack, striking the test dummy with a sequence of elbow and knee strikes that leave the dummy charred and burned. The attack vary from simple knee strikes to spinning elbows, flying knees, and eventually ending with a elbow from the top rope straight into the chest.*

Please don't make me do this 4 more times lmao. I'm not going to use this technique, ever z.z Imagine trying to hit someone TEN times, with each the overall power being divided.