Was The SO6P The Only 1 Read Below

Shīnju

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,731 posts 166 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
9,731
Reaction score
166
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
We All Now The SO6P Was The Creator Of Ninjutsu
So Does That Mean There Are 5 More People Just Like Him With Different Abilities ?

NO FLAMING , IF YOU TRY AND BE A SMART ASS I WILL TO -_-
 

oShux

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,369 posts 492 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont understand
 

Tsunade no Sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,957 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What do you mean, 5 more people like him? You mean after his death?
 

'Nāpalm

Banned
Regular
1,236 posts 167 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
167
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I cannot comprehend the gist of your question
 

Simple Math

Member
0 posts 932 reactions
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
0
Reaction score
932
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
i dont get it..
 

Shīnju

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,731 posts 166 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
9,731
Reaction score
166
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Um , Never Mind Its Dumb The Call Him a SO6P But Its Only One Person Nvm I Feel Dumb
 

Uzimaki Akira

Member
338 posts 28 reactions
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
338
Reaction score
28
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think he means, five other creators of jutsu, such as kenjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, etc; who knows, I think you're thinking too deeply about things though.
 

Shīnju

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,731 posts 166 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
9,731
Reaction score
166
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah That Right There Exactly Couldnt Word It Right + repp
I think he means, five other creators of jutsu, such as kenjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, etc; who knows, I think you're thinking too deeply about things though.
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hey guys, Sage of KKG is gonna try to be a smartass!


JK. But it is based of lore. Look up the 6 paths.

 
Last edited:

oShux

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,369 posts 492 reactions
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
4,369
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Oh now i understand, i can't believe i haven't thought of that before it would be so awesome if kishi makes another arc with oro and sasuke to go learn about the other sage's and each had their own special power ( kinda like how the SO6P had the rinnegan) + rep for this
 

Tsunade no Sama

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,957 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
1,957
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No that would kill the series.
 

iHawk

Member
172 posts 11 reactions
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
172
Reaction score
11
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I didn't get it at first, then I realized you must have thought there were different numbered sages lol.

No, he's called the Sage of Six Paths because he's the owner/creator of them all. He taught and left the abilities to his descendents, so yeah. There's only 1 sage of 6 paths.
 

ZabuzaMomichi

Member
49 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Nov 5, 2012
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
iHawk is completely right. can't say it any better
 

u wanna die

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,777 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
rephrase ur question
 
Top