Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiya fight evenly with pein and even pein admit he lose if jiraiya have intel on him...sage mode+better sealing techs etc... +itachi thought he was so strong he fear losing even in 2 vs 1 battle with kisame on his side... same itachi who solo orochimaru with 1 stare...

Tsunade swung oro around like ragdoll and fight strongest uchiha in this manga for a long battle... not just getting solo in 1 sec like oro vs every 3T sharingan...

Oro was so weak he plan to steal 12 y/o body so he could gain strength... his most powerful tech is a tech that he dont use his own power to fight (edo tesei...)

You must be registered for see images

am i right or...???!?!

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Power scaling in Naruto doesn’t work like that. This isn’t Dragon ball. You don’t always need to be more powerful than your opponent to take them down. As long as you have the means to do it, then the only thing that’s left is to just take them off-guard via a surprise attack and basically take an advantage of their ignorance.

In fact, You literally just said it, if Jiraya knew about pain’s secret, then he would’ve taken him down. Why wouldn’t you apply the same logic to Orochimaru with Itachi as well? Or are you just biased? Had Orochimaru known about what the Sharingan was capable of, then he wouldn’t have looked straight at Itachi’s eyes. The same can be said about their second battle, if he knew about the Totsuka, then he simply would’ve made sure to not get hit by it thus making it harder for Itachi to take him down. I’m not saying Orochimaru would’ve won in either of these battles, it’s debatable. I’m just stating that their battles most definitely wouldn’t have ended that fast with knowledge in Oro’s side. You’re also not taking his intentions into consideration at all, he wants to take over his body not kill him. Huge difference, yes.

(Current Orochimaru is more powerful than Itachi, though. So, jokes on you! ;D)

As for the Jiraiya>>>Kisame + Itachi part. No, he doesn’t have the slightest chance of taking them both down on his own regardless of what Itachi thinks. However, I do believe Jiraiya can take them down individually,

Last time I checked, not only Oro wasn’t capable of performing Ninjutsu, but he also couldn’t even move his arms, so it’s really unfair to take this battle as a proof to say Tsunade>>>Oro. I could do the same and say Kabuto is stronger than Tsunade because he pretty much was giving her a lot of trouble and had the chance to kill her, but you wouldn’t be happy to hear that, would you?

He planned to take over Sasuke’s body just to get the sharingan in order to reach his goal much faster (learning all techniques) and also master sage mode because his host bodies were never strong enough to handle it.

As for Edo tensei, isn’t it just the same as summoning an animal(s) or a spiritual weapon(s)? They are both not apart of their summoners’ powers after all.

But all I’m gonna hear is, “No! Of course not”, yes? :]

Besides, Orochimaru practically was 100% controlling Hashirama and Tobirama during his battle against Hiruzen. So give him some credits.

All in all, the one who practically is still alive and well is Orochimaru. As of now, He’s the only one in his prime out of the three and he’s still experimenting so you already know the answer. ;)
didnt read!
:sakura2::ira::hypnotobi::innocence:

Tsunade= heroine off two wars...
Jiraiya= amazing legendary nin who was big threat to akatasuki top members nd follow n spy on them...
Orochimaru= had to run nd hide from akatsuki probably becuz he was scare of hidan nd kakuzu... he need to sneak attack 'sasori' to have chance of beating him... also karin was more important than oro in last war arc.....

• Haha
Reactions: MomoSaka

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Orochimaru is indeed the weakest. Orochimaru gets beat up so much that he keeps spare bodies as if they were clothes. Apparently, the beatings are on a daily basis for him or something.