Bakura

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know he may have viewed Obito as a pawn to his plan but at the end of the day he still taught Obito many things and expressed his views upon on the world which Obito adopted into his own beliefs which is very reminiscent to Asuma and Shikamaru's relationship about the Will of Fire

So to me even though Madara and Obito's relationship with each other looked dysfunctional it should still be viewed as a "Master and Student" kind of relationship

Any thoughts on this?

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that deep deep down in a abysmal abyss perharps Madara viewed Obito as a "son".

His interaction here with Obito was quite similar with Tajima's.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess that's why he expected Obito to collect all nine bijus with no problems. I think he told Hashirama that he didn't like being a teacher/sensei which makes the whole thing hilarious.
Correction: all 9 Pokemons. His methods were a surety that's for sure. He takes him for a few months and he comes out eligible for single-handedly wreaking havoc on Konoha, and years laters, capable of collecting all 9 Tailed Beasts. The fact Obito could be molded into that also speaks volumes of his potential.