Was Jiraiya the Harvey Weinstein of Naruto world?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ebeki , kakashi would have been arrested as well. Naruto himself would be in trouble for doing inappropriate sexy no jutsu.

Orochimaru would land in trouble as well for abusing little kids.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MeToo is a bunch of slutty women getting on their knees for old men so they can gain power and money, and then feeling bad about it (as any sane women would) and trying to make the man look like a predator.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MeToo is a bunch of slutty women getting on their knees for old men so they can gain power and money, and then feeling bad about it (as any sane women would) and trying to make the man look like a predator.
It has good intentions, unfortunately it’s not a good look when one of the main proponents of the movement is accused of sexual harassment herself and were just told to “listen to her full story and be compassionate” FOH apparently you can use fame and power to sexually harass and assault people as long as your a woman

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has good intentions, unfortunately it’s not a good look when one of the main proponents of the movement is accused of sexual harassment herself and were just told to “listen to her full story and be compassionate” FOH apparently you can use fame and power to sexually harass and assault people as long as your a woman
Maybe for some of the women, because no one can deny that stuff happens. But there are also many women who have accused Harvey of sexual abuse/rape or w/e when those women agreed to his advances so they could further their careers and get certain roles, and simply now want to blame him for it so they arn't seen as gold diggers or whores. Not that I care for either, since I think both sides are wrong in their own ways, but the reality of the matter is, a man of wealth using their power to bargain with women, and those women accepting the bargain, isn't the same as rape.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe for some of the women, because no one can deny that stuff happens. But there are also many women who have accused Harvey of sexual abuse/rape or w/e when those women agreed to his advances so they could further their careers and get certain roles, and simply now want to blame him for it so they arn't seen as gold diggers or whores. Not that I care for either, since I think both sides are wrong in their own ways, but the reality of the matter is, a man of wealth using their power to bargain with women, and those women accepting the bargain, isn't the same as rape.
I agree, and I understand a lot of times, there are young naive women that just want a shot in the business and are too scared or too timid to stop an advance from someone in power, in time. I also have known enough people to know that a lot of women out there know what they have and know how to use it to get what they want from a tool bag like weinstein. It’s a “**** the men” culture in general, not at all a “stop harassment” culture

jimbobbity

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One could argue that it'd be him hindering their careers u less the agree to the bargain, but I see where you're coming from.
(Just so its clear i dont care about the MeToo movement so please don't think im taking any sides or tryna argue).

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How about the man abusing his power and authority to force women into these situations. I don’t know how you men claim to be the superior gender but what all kinds of excuses for not being able to keep it in your pants