Was it ever explicitly stated who did the Elric brothers transmute?

Ghoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so I don't read the manga and I only watched Brotherhood. This was never made clear in brotherhood so my question stands for the 2003 series/manga: Was it ever made clear who was the person they transmuted when they tried to bring Trisha back?

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Didn't they use their blood as their Transmutation Circle . They never used any human here i probably guess it will be Trisha' s dead body they used for equivalent exchange .

Their lack of use of Philosopher Stone made sure Truth zap out Aplhonse's body and Ed's arm.

Ghoul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't they use their blood as their blood as their Transmutation Circle . They never used any human here i probably guess it will be Trisha' s dead body they used for equivalent exchange .

Their lack of use of Philosopher Stone made sure Truth zap out Aplhonse's body and Ed's arm.
Yeah, but if you remember, Hohenheim told Pinako that might not be trisha. Then she and Ed go and dig for the corpse and Ed realizes that's not Trisha. Well, that's how it is in Brotherhood at least. Maybe it's her body in the original series.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but if you remember, Hohenheim told Pinako that might not be trisha. Then she and Ed go and dig for the corpse and Ed realizes that's not Trisha. Well, that's how it is in Brotherhood at least. Maybe it's her body in the original series.
No that was in 2003 manga . I do think they used her dead body for exchange for their blood only missing component was Philosopher stone that is the fact you can't bring dead back alive .

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what they did wanst transmute anyone, you cant bring a dead soul back to the living, what they almost created (minus the stone) was aa houmonclus. based on their blood. much like father created the seven.