Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do you think Hitler was more of an Atheist or Roman Catholic?

What do you think and enlighten me.

Wikipedia Quote, "Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of dispute, in part because of apparently inconsistent statements made by and attributed to him."

Fact is, he was brough up as a Roman Catholic, however through time, Hitler is also regarded as an Atheist. What do you think?

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wikipedia Quote, "Adolf Hitler's religious beliefs have been a matter of dispute, in part because of apparently inconsistent statements made by and attributed to him."

Fact is, he was brough up as a Roman Catholic, however through time, Hitler is also regarded as an Atheist. What do you think?
I think Hitler more or less fell into his own religion, but out of the two, I say roman catholic.

Hitler was famous for his slaughter of Jews, and almost more noticeably, his obsession with blond haired, blue eyed people (Not unlike a certain anime protagonist. <.< >.> ) , going as far as to call them the Master Race.This could be that he found people who weren't part of this "master race" less pure/holy, and found it as his own personal crusade.

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Hitler more or less fell into his own religion, but out of the two, I say roman catholic.

Hitler was famous for his slaughter of Jews, and almost more noticeably, his obsession with blond haired, blue eyed people (Not unlike a certain anime protagonist. <.< >.> ) , going as far as to call them the Master Race.This could be that he found people who weren't part of this "master race" less pure/holy, and found it as his own personal crusade.
(Not unlike a certain anime protagonist) lol

Buu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about this thread:
I'm not blaming or tring to flame Atheists and Roman Catholics.
I believe people are responsible for there own actions, and that doesn't matter what religion they are. I guess what I'm saying is, religion can't be thought as a scapegoat. So again, I'm not making wrongfull accusations towards anyone, I just want to hear what people think on the matter. :)

For me, I think Hitler was more a Roman Catholic through his life, because it seems to me he was a very illiberal guy and that's sort of a Roman Catholic trait.

Last edited:

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Trust Me Dont Do It It'd End Up Like The Do You Believe In God Thread Again