Was anyone else hoping to see Naruto BECOME the secenth hokage?

RedLoopz

Member
81 posts 9 reactions
Joined
May 14, 2015
Messages
81
Reaction score
9
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You know like Naruto standing with the hat n all in front of the people of Konoha, all happy saying something how he finally reached his dream, etc. I was hoping it would go like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: loj

Guntah

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,753 posts 613 reactions
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
9,753
Reaction score
613
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
No.


I was hoping to see him become the Sixth Hokage.


I feel like there's no reason for Kakashi to have been Hokage.
 

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
50,368 posts 1,781 reactions
Joined
Aug 5, 2014
Messages
50,368
Reaction score
1,781
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yes....

I always wanted that thanks Kishi...

:NO:
 

animals74

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,431 posts 87 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
87
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
they better do it in the anime, give him his ceremony like tsunade
was thinking they'd do it in chap 700 but nope
 

Markovko

Member
338 posts 23 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2013
Messages
338
Reaction score
23
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I always thought before ending of manga, him and Sasuke die. Or alternatively, they never stop fighting in last fight, Naruto becomes top Kage of Shinobi Alliance, but Sasuke becomes leader of Shinobi Rebels.
 

Itachi Edo

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,753 posts 262 reactions
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
4,753
Reaction score
262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You know like Naruto standing with the hat n all in front of the people of Konoha, all happy saying something how he finally reached his dream, etc. I was hoping it would go like this.

probably going to be in the filler when the anime reaches chapter 699. We'll get a season of filler, hopefully the novels turned into episodes, and then 700.
 

DocThao

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
899 posts 108 reactions
Joined
Dec 25, 2012
Messages
899
Reaction score
108
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nah that'd be way too corny and cheesy

Naruto is already corny and cheesy enough as it is
 
Top