Legendary
Kin
732💸
Kumi
3,689💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reason for injury: War
Description of Injury Naraku was hit with an A-ranked Raiton attack that was described as non-fatal, however it sent a considerable amount of lightning through his body which, I'm presuming is strong enough as to cause near total/total paralysis or at least a high degree of limited movement in his body. Not only that but, the amount of chakra generated and power behind an A-ranked lightning technique should have enough electricity to be rather severe.
Location: The attack was initiated in the chest. Being a hit that was described as a non-fatal one I would presume away from the heart and solar plexus.
Type: Physical/Internal injury, likely damage to nervous system (not sure, I'm not a doctor >_>)
Severity: Severe
Link to the thread injury occurred in: -occurs in this post and next.
Link to the biography that is injured:

The transformed caracal takes Naraku into the hospital of Kirigakure, demanding immediate attention for the general.

"I hope these guys can hurry up, I still have business I need to discuss with the other Generals," Naraku said in discomfort, "As well...I need to find out what's happening with 'them' and make sure I don't have another problem to deal with."

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I walk into the room and then look at the name of the patient

"Well hot damn, a patient that isn't an Uchiha!? The world must be ending!"

After commenting on the Identity of my patient I quickly clean my hands with aggressive chakra and after doing so I hover my hands above the patient, using aggressive chakra again to clean the patient's wound of any harmful bacteria. I then insert my chakra into the patients body to diagnose the non-visible aspects of their injury such as the extensive damage to the nervous system as well as minor bone fractures caused from the blunt force of the palm. Besides the Internal injuries the patient seems to have minor burns due to the heat radiated by the lightning. After recording the information I leave the room to contact a doctor about the patient's injuries.

-Minor Burns
-Minor Bone Fractures
-Extensive Nerve Damage

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: On touch
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right!!!! *approaches and sees the nurses notes* Nice a...erm...notes, nurse-kun!

*cleans himself and the patient a second time*

(Kirei Tomo) - I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean of any microorganisms. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Kirei Itto) - I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 25
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't becomes too lethal. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

First take these *administers an bunch of home made pills of various medicines: a mild pain killer, a mild anti-inflamatory, a vitamin, iron and calcium pill*

Now, because you are a Nekura, things won't be as easy as for other patients. This means that you'll need to rest double the time and I'll need to heal you twice. Once today, again tomorrow. When you're ready tomorrow, notify the nurse *send me a vm`*.

(Shousen No Jutsu) Mystical Palm Technique
Chakra:N/A
Damage: N/A
Range:Close
Description:A basic medical jutsu used to heal another shinobi or the medical-nin after being inflicted a basic outer or internal injury Heals both minor internal and external wounds // Chakra Drain 2% per 3% stamina healed for external injuries // Chakra Drain 2% per 1% stamina healed for internal injuries
[Up to a maximum of 100% chakra per post]

*Spends 800 chakra points. (Normally, since you have internal and external injuries, that would heal up to 400 health points but since you are a Nekura, and its halfed in eficiency, it heals only 200)*

Now rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.