Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kiba vs Lee. Both start in base.

Kiba can make a single shadow clone now, has canonically used smoke bombs to hide a strategy he wanted to employ and his nose has been better than the byakugan at snap location of position [ ]-[ ]-[ ]. Lee is fast but doesn't seem capable of handling Kiba in any of his cerberus forms if i'm not mistaken?

Can Kiba defeat Lee depending on distance?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, lee negs, kibas speed is nothing compared to lees, and his best attack(cerberus) just takes away the Akamaru advantage. It also leaves kiba easy to read and open to counters. Lee dances around him and attacks, kibas really got nothing for lee's speed or his taijutsu, even if kiba can smell him, he hasn't done anything in the manga to show he's even caught up to ce lees unweighted speed

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say when both characters lack feats. Kiba will continue to be criminally underrated though.

The way I see it is... Lee is easily much faster in his higher gates form, however Kiba is much more tanky in his wolf transformation forms and would require a lot from Lee to take down. Lee would also have to maneuver around Kiba to attack the entire time, because any clashes easily works in Kiba's favor. It's also not an easy task for Lee, when Kiba has AoE and can still deal damage without having to draw direct contact.

Hard fought battle, but I'd still favor Lee high difficulty.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to say when both characters lack feats. Kiba will continue to be criminally underrated though.

The way I see it is... Lee is easily much faster in his higher gates form, however Kiba is much more tanky in his wolf transformation forms and would require a lot from Lee to take down. Lee would also have to maneuver around Kiba to attack the entire time, because any clashes easily works in Kiba's favor. It's also not an easy task for Lee, when Kiba has AoE and can still deal damage without having to draw direct contact.

Hard fought battle, but I'd still favor Lee high difficulty.
Agreed with the bold. I also figured this same scenario with the underlined especially being where i think Kiba could take this. It definitely would require a lot from Lee but could Lee possibly take down a cerberus form before he runs out of time in gated mode?

Also where would you rank Kiba overall in terms of the K11? I honestly believe he should be between Sakura and Lee at the top or possibly behind Sakura and Lee.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed with the bold. I also figured this same scenario with the underlined especially being where i think Kiba could take this. It definitely would require a lot from Lee but could Lee possibly take down a cerberus form before he runs out of time in gated mode?

Also where would you rank Kiba overall in terms of the K11? I honestly believe he should be between Sakura and Lee at the top or possibly behind Sakura and Lee.
We have no idea what Lee's damage output is in the 6th gate and how long he can keep it activated, so can't really say. Back in SRA, Kiba was able to withstand ramming full force and head first into a Rashomon gate... So that says something. Also, the manga established that fat and muscle accounts for durability, which Kiba should have plenty of in his giant wolf transformations. The more I think about it, the more I think Kiba wins actually.

The way I rank them;

Tier 1:
Sakura
Chouji

Tier 2:
Lee
Kiba
Neji

Tier 4:
Shino
Sai
Shikamaru

-Big Gap-

Tier 5:
Hinata
Ino
TenTen

Last edited:

Offpanel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have no idea what Lee's damage output is in the 6th gate and how long he can keep it activated, so can't really say. Back in SRA, Kiba was able to withstand ramming full force and head first into a Rashomon gate... So that says something. Also, the manga established that fat and muscle accounts for durability, which Kiba should have plenty of in his giant wolf transformations. The more I think about it, the more I think Kiba wins actually.

The way I rank them;

Tier 1:
Sakura
Chouji

Tier 2:
Lee
Kiba
Neji

Tier 4:
Shino
Sai
Shikamaru

-Big Gap-

Tier 5:
Hinata
Ino
TenTen
Gated Lee thrashes everyone on that list. Pre transformations, Lee thrashes, and post transformations, Lee thrashes.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gated Lee thrashes everyone on that list. Pre transformations, Lee thrashes, and post transformations, Lee thrashes.
Lol, Lee is my favorite character but he absolutely does not thrash everyone on the list. Without any good WA feats, Chouji comfortably beats him, and Sakura outlasts with Byakogou/Katsuyu. He'll have a hard time with Kiba for the reasons I already stated, and Neji should give him a good fight too considering they were rivals. The rest he thrashes, yes.

Hakke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The way I rank them;

Tier 1:
Sakura
Chouji

Tier 2:
Lee
Kiba
Neji

Tier 4:
Shino
Sai
Shikamaru

-Big Gap-

Tier 5:
Hinata
Ino
TenTen
IMO Sai should be in tier 2 after his great war arc feats. ya' know, blitzing two Akatsuki members...

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO Sai should be in tier 2 after his great war arc feats. ya' know, blitzing two Akatsuki members...
I considered it, but that feat always seemed flukey and too situational for me. It was kind of like when Vegeta's power momentarily exceeded Goku's out of rage when Beerus smacked tf out of Bulma, lmao. Besides that enraged feat, Sai's speed (and his ink creations) has never been a problem for anybody.

I don't think he can replicate that at any given moment.

Icelerate

Elite
Kin
37💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The way I rank them;

Tier 1:
Sakura
Chouji

Tier 2:
Lee
Kiba
Neji

Tier 4:
Shino
Sai
Shikamaru

-Big Gap-

Tier 5:
Hinata
Ino
TenTen
I think Shikamaru can go down a tier but everything else I agree with.