Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Individually, BM Chouji stomps Hidan. No contest at all. Against Kakuzu, Chouji lacks the feats to make a definitive answer. Choza pretty much tanked Asuma's Katon, and that wasn't even close to a full formed BM Chouji. Kakuzu's Katon and Fuuton shouldn't be a threat, but we don't know the piercing capability of his Raiton. Also, does he have enough power to bust through Domo? Can't say.

sayian

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Individually, BM Chouji stomps Hidan. No contest at all. Against Kakuzu, Chouji lacks the feats to make a definitive answer. Choza pretty much tanked Asuma's Katon, and that wasn't even close to a full formed BM Chouji. Kakuzu's Katon and Fuuton shouldn't be a threat, but we don't know the piercing capability of his Raiton. Also, does he have enough power to bust through Domo? Can't say.
I thought his lightning was just a discharged not piercing capable, no?

Hmm. Choza effortlessly smashed asura path which took raikiri and sage art rasengan to accomplish. But idk if asura was known for durability.

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hidan solos. Bigger target for the ritual.

The two of them took down a Bijuu so Choji isn't an issue in canon, they would do it around low diff/no diff judging by how easily they dealt with the two tails.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Hidan defeated the nibi as the databook says. Which means his scythe is spiritual and can cut through tailed beast cloak. So what's stopping him from cutting through BM cloak. Earth grudge fear is a spirit according to databook as it has a mind of it's own. That's the reason kagemane doesn't work on the masks. Hidan and kakuzu can wins mid diff.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Seismic waves prevent Hidan from approaching and blast him tf away whilst Kakuzu can be defeated how he was in the manga.

Chouji's speed and power in that form is too insane.
And that don't prevent hidan from approaching, he could withstand pressure damage wind force quite easily. Kakashi faster than MS sasuke was outspeeded by hidan. Hidan stomps. Kakuzu stomps. His reflexes are insane as naked eyes cant see his hand seals.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
And that don't prevent hidan from approaching, he could withstand pressure damage wind force quite easily. Kakashi faster than MS sasuke was outspeeded by hidan. Hidan stomps. Kakuzu stomps. His reflexes are insane as naked eyes cant see his hand seals.
...How? Shinobi from every nation were getting blasted away simply by being on the same surface as him. He's an ant in that form and he's have to really hack away to get blood considering his scythe is designed for cutting and slicing.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
...How? Shinobi from every nation were getting blasted away simply by being on the same surface as him. He's an ant in that form and he's have to really hack away to get blood considering his scythe is designed for cutting and slicing.
Forgot he beat the nibi?It was stated in databook.
As I said pressure damage is on par with a natural disaster attack according to databook. If hidan could withstand that , then he'd withstand this otherwise prove those seismic waves were far stronger than pressure damage.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Forgot he beat the nibi?It was stated in databook.
As I said pressure damage is on par with a natural disaster attack according to databook. If hidan could withstand that , then he'd withstand this otherwise prove those seismic waves were far stronger than pressure damage.
Haven't dug out my databook for a while, when did he encounter the pressure damage? No doubting, just genuinely curious. Thought I knew everything Hidan.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I thought his lightning was just a discharged not piercing capable, no?

Hmm. Choza effortlessly smashed asura path which took raikiri and sage art rasengan to accomplish. But idk if asura was known for durability.
Yeah, the DB says it's a piercing type of technique. We just don't know how strong it is. Not that it matters though, I forgot Chouji can expand and shrink back to normal size very quickly. He likely could avoid a pin-point attack that way, or simply withstand with his durability.

True, Choza and a SM Rasengan do almost share the same feat. That's just a normal expansion punch from Choza, not a Butterfly Bomb. Chouji's BBB one shotted CM2 Jirobo back in part 1, and knocked the Gedo Mazo over in the War-Arc. Would be insane to think that Domu can withstand multiple hits from that. I think Chouji beats Kakuzu too, and since Hidan is such a non-factor, he likely solos the duo.