chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So with the way Wano is unfolding in pure chaos it's pretty hard to say who will wind up fighting who around this place so what are some fights you think will happen and what are some that you'd like to see even if you think they won't happen.

I think King is going to end up fighting a Marco/Sanji team up at some point. If BM pirates fight Kaido as well Pero will probably be involved in this fight as well.

I think Kid and Killer will fight Apoo though I'd like to see Brook fight him instead. After thinking about it some he's the perfect opponent for Apoo, both music centric characters, Brook was imprisoned by long arm people during the skip and he has no ears so Apoo's battle music shouldn't have an effect on him.

I think Zoro will end up helping Luffy fight Kaido. Him getting Oden's sword and us learning that he learned the Wano application of Ryuo back at his fight with Daz both seem to point to him being involved in damaging Kaido.

Laws' crew is still here right but it seems like we never really see anything from them, I'd like to see Bepo and Carrot fight Jack when he returns, which I'm assuming he will.

Law has to have a big fight I'd imagine and if he doesn't fight with Luffy against Kaido I'm thinking against Queen. Chopper may be involved in that fight as well to deal with the biological weapon Queen was using. Possibly Hawkins still not really sure how big his involvement will be.

Franky, Robin, Usopp and Nami will probably end up fighting some of the Flying six.

If BM doesn't start fighting against Kaido or his crew then I think Jinbei might be the one to try and hold her back from attacking Luffy.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm expecting major plotwists happening in teh wano fight war...

1-i dont think Oppo will betray teh worst generation pirates...he will somehow trick kaido...(just waiting for teh perfect opportunity)..

2nd- orochi ain't dead..

3-kaido will die for short time ....everyone gets happy...till they realize kaido immortality is teh reall deal..

4-big mom's plan to turn against kaido will fail due to her psycho hunger issues..