[Theory] wano arc may witness teh defeat of 2 Yankos at teh same time..

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i----------------->.

theory+ prediction :

wano arc may witness teh defeat of 2 Yankos at teh same time..

i mean these 2 villain Yonkos :

Big Mom and Kaido

You must be registered to see images

i feel this very likely to be happening ...

in every one piece arc luffy used to defeat a villain and that signified teh end of arc...

but prior to wano arc ,we had lilttle problem : in teh whole cake island arc,big mom didn't get defeated as was expected by luffy and us...

now if luffy manages to defeat kaido...i don't think we will see another whole cake island arc where luffy defeats big mom...becuz w've already seen one..

now teh wano arc will witness something very important wich is : Teh reall powerz of mugiwara luffy!!!....i'm just seeing it happening...luffy powers will explode and he will beat teh shit out of kaido...

not only kaido but maybe big mom too....if this happen it will be for good reason wich is to prove how powerfull Luffy really has become...

You must be registered for see images

Blackbeard will feel worried..and he will probably want to have another 3rd devil fruit...

another reason why i think both big mom and kaido will be defeated at wano arc..is becuz odda wants to hit 2 birds with one stone..(it may be a retcon where odda dont wanna waiste another whole arc on big mom)..

cuz there few important arcs remaining : Elbaf..one piece treasure arc..and few others....i'm a expecting a moon arc btw :)..