AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, JZAC worried too much about what other people are doing..

Decent song, anyways. Not bad, just the message isn't original.
True but i see it everyday and now a day its gotten worst . Ppl have forgetten what it means to be living. Ppl just dont get it just live your life N **** those who anit in it with you.

Op: its as simple as eat shit and sleep. Whatever you do in between keep it to yourself.
And i think its a better message than Eminem trump diss.

Last edited:

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True but i see it everyday and now a day its gotten worst . Ppl have forgetten what it means to be living. Ppl just dont get it just live your life N **** those who anit in it with you.

Op: its as simple as eat shit and sleep. Whatever you do in between keep it to yourself.
And i think its a better message than Eminem trump diss.

Eminem...clearly just wants credit for putting so much enthusiasm in mediocre lyrics. Never understood what the hype was about...just too simple to me.Nothing clever.

Stop worrying about what other people do. Don't take it personal.

"What it means to live"....is just an opinion, actually.You can't tell someone how to live.

JZAC doesn't have the answers, he just thinks he does. JZAC sounds like he has control issues.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eminem...clearly just wants credit for putting so much enthusiasm in mediocre lyrics. Never understood what the hype was about...just too simple to me.Nothing clever.

Stop worrying about what other people do. Don't take it personal.

"What it means to live"....is just an opinion, actually.You can't tell someone how to live.

JZAC doesn't have the answers, he just thinks he does. JZAC sounds like he has control issues.
yea that what im saying.

well easier said than done, even when someone isnt saying/doing something towards me their doing it to someone else im just as guilty for not interfering.

not telling you the morals of living but what keeps us alive physical i could careless what you do just dont bring anyone down with you. no difference we all need carbohydrates,liquids,excretion of waste , and sleep.

jzac 10 laws are pretty clear and stright out , ride on your grind and pay out those who gave you credit/support. black white mexican asian we all face the same fate.