[KG] Waiting for LoK to teach me cool things!

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Alright so, tell me everything you learned about what the first stages of the Sharingan (1T - 3T) can do, what Mangekyou can do and how they differ, and what Sharingan Genjutsu is. This will let me know how much we need to cover when we go into detail about each technique

Jas

Elite
Kin
129💸
Kumi
5,116💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yush!

Alright, so Sharingan has three basic stages, ranging from 1-3 tomoes. Once activated, the user unlocks their first tomoe. As the user advances and unlocks all three tomoes, they're not only able to perceive motions, copy motions and observe them super quick, but they're also able to predict them as well. This gives the user a big advantage in close combat, but also overall, being able to be quick against their opponent's moves. The user can also see through low rank Genjutsu, and pierce it. The user is also able to cast advanced Genjutsu with their eyes, just by looking at their opponent, some of the techniques does not even require direct eye contact.

The user can also go as far as unlocking the Mangekyo Sharingan, which is literally enhanced and more powerful version of the last tomoe, giving the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to the user. The Mangekyo Sharingan can also pierce through A rank and below visual genjutsus and even let the user cast every genjutsu, without any handseal, but simply with eye contact.

When unlocking Mangekyo Sharingan, the user can use: Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo :hypnotobi: