Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill post mine I guess :3

(Genjutsu: Howaitotatchi) - Illusionary Technique: The White Touch
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: The user will do the tiger sign and trap the opponent into a simple but effective genjutsu. The opponent will start to see their vision start to blur out, like they are going blind, until the vision is whiten out making them believe they are going blind and are unable to see. This gives the user a chance to strike them.
Note: Usable 5 times a match
Note: must be taught by Blake Belladonna

(Genjutsu: Faraonohaka de rosuto) Illusion Technique: Lost In The Pharaoh's Tomb
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: After the user does the Ram then Snake sign the user will trap the opponent in a genjutsu. The opponent will believe the user does a earth jutsu and trapping them both in a pyramid. The opponent will see them inside a giant pyramid that has many hallways and dead ends making it where if they try to escape by normal means like finding an exit they will be walking in circles in real life.
Note: Usable 4 times a match
Note: Must be taught Blake Belladonna

Both are pretty self explanatory unless you have any questions :3

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, they're pretty clear. Pharaoh's one is basically an advanced Walking in Circles technique lol

(Katon/Raiton: Mure Sai no Shuuren) Fire/Lightning Style: The Drill of the Rhinoceros Crash

Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Point: 80
Description: The user will preform 3 handseals, and quickly spit a continuous stream of fire, which will start to spin with a great speed forming a huge drill. This rotation can be either around the user or near the user, the tip of the drill being pointed towards anywhere the user wishes it to point. As the user starts spitting the fire, the user will preform a different handseal, which will then start enveloping the fire drill with lightning chakra. As both elements start to friction on each other, the drill starts spinning substantially faster and will increase the temperature largely, all adding to the piercing power of the technique. At the user's wish, the bright drill can be shot at great speed towards the desired location, going on a straight line until the user decides to make it explode, blasting outwards multiple similar drills, significantly smaller in side.
*The large drill can shoot to Long Range, the small drills will be shot in a short range radius*
*Both phases can be done at the same time by two shinobis*
*Can only be used once every 4 turns, for a maximum of 2 times, given the chakra strain*
*Can't use Lightning or Fire Techniques above S rank in the next 2 turns*

Analyze it for me, please

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol i wanted to make an earth jutsu that does the same thing to be paired with it but wouldnt get approved xD

Its a really nice jutsu. If I had a clone on battle it would be easier/faster way to use it. I like how I can have it explode when I choose to so I could surprise my opponent. Would be a great jutsu to use against the Earth Armor jutsu.