AGoodBoy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It just clicked to me. WTF is this shit???

You must be registered for see images

Wasn't it previously established that juubi jins can't traverse dimension??? WTF kishi?
You must be registered for see images

What, is madara not a juubi jin now, because he's split in two?

RikudouMadara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think....and this is just a thought. I Madara somehow knew he couldn't travel the dimension as a whole being.... so he allowed Sasuke to cut him so it could mitigate the act of him moving through dimensions..... This is just a guess... Either that or Kishi cares not for having to keep things in perspective. XD

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Technically he didn't, he was pulled there. Kakashi eye pulls object to a different dimension , as opposed to Obito who teleports the user
you should just stick to your sakura thread only.!!

OT:

maybe we will get some sort of explanation in later on chapters...

Ashura San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was never stated that he couldn't travel to kamui. He couldn't "let things pass through him" which isn't the same as just going to kamui, for instance like how when he traveled to the kamui dimension when he had to save naruto.
Obviously both techniques take him to kamui but Apparently, in different ways.
We can tell this b/c his "intangibility" (quotes b/c it's not really intangibility) is instant while when he travels the other way it takes some time.
Follow me?

Dark Riku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito couldn't use Kamui because when he sealed the Juubi inside him he used Kamui for that.
Madara used another sealing Jutsu to become Juubi's Jin.