Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his War Arc feats, can Kakashi take down both Sasuke and Armoured Pein?

Full knowledge for Kakashi
20m distance
Training Area 44
Death battle mentality

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Kakashi gonna los this one by far. Sasuke and armor Pein is too much. One, just beginning Shippuden Sasuke can beat any Kakshi form, and two, armor Pein is already too strong for Kakashi. So Kakashi lost before this batlle began.

• Wow
Reactions: Kakooli

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
799💸
Kumi
397💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What I'm about to state'd be unprecedented, however, I defiantly doubt that The Kamui'd teleport The Ashūa Path w/ default Mangekyo warp sans The Yang Kyūbi's 4X explicitly implicited chakras. Sasuke ultimately exudes the physical calibre to box the Copy Shinobi + displayed the features that necessitates the upgraded variant of The Gods' Robe, likely. I'd assert that since the HCM (The Heaven's Curse Seals) etymologically extracts from the ethereal realms of the Naruto Universe, I'd allude that it's defiantly improbable that the castor's be subjected to the physical restraints of the earthly planetoid. My, opinion ofc, just putting that out there like food for thought.

By a feature perspective, Kusanagi slices + Ashua Missiles would be a hellacious conjunct, or assimilation. On the flip-side, Raikiri, Raiden, Kyūbi's upgraded Kamūi (if that's factored per the stipulations.) would detrimentally force the extended battle to an high-extreme high difficulty in my opinion.

• Wow
Reactions: BoiNez

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi gonna los this one by far. Sasuke and armor Pein is too much. One, just beginning Shippuden Sasuke can beat any Kakshi form, and two, armor Pein is already too strong for Kakashi. So Kakashi lost before this batlle began.
Even Sai can react to him, while Kakashi from Pein Arc could trade blows with MS Sasuke
Post automatically merged:

Yeah im sorry to say but Kakashi is probably gonna die.
How?

He can teleport himself away and then come back from a blindsideto warp away Sasuke, then do the same but use a Raikiri on Armour Path which, as per feats, he is easily fast enough to do

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even Sai can react to him, while Kakashi from Pein Arc could trade blows with MS Sasuke
Post automatically merged:

How?

He can teleport himself away and then come back from a blindsideto warp away Sasuke, then do the same but use a Raikiri on Armour Path which, as per feats, he is easily fast enough to do
What are you talking about? like the dude is gonna die in a sec. Sorry

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I'm about to state'd be unprecedented, however, I defiantly doubt that The Kamui'd teleport The Ashūa Path w/ default Mangekyo warp sans The Yang Kyūbi's 4X explicitly implicited chakras. Sasuke ultimately exudes the physical calibre to box the Copy Shinobi + displayed the features that necessitates the upgraded variant of The Gods' Robe, likely. I'd assert that since the HCM (The Heaven's Curse Seals) etymologically extracts from the ethereal realms of the Naruto Universe, I'd allude that it's defiantly improbable that the castor's be subjected to the physical restraints of the earthly planetoid. My, opinion ofc, just putting that out there like food for thought.

By a feature perspective, Kusanagi slices + Ashua Missiles would be a hellacious conjunct, or assimilation. On the flip-side, Raikiri, Raiden, Kyūbi's upgraded Kamūi (if that's factored per the stipulations.) would detrimentally force the extended battle to an high-extreme high difficulty in my opinion.
Lol, where you been my man?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only through chakra and stamina exhaustion will be the only thing against him.
As far as his arsenal goes, it could easily beat Shurado and Hebi Sasuke.

so the real question is if war arc Kakashi have the chakra to beat two of those guys.

Reactions: Infant