Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a yellow solid acid that's pretty toxic towards the environment. Fuses Wind, Earth and Fire and is extremely burning/hot, and can also create the weather conditions needed for Kirin. Additionally Sulphur can also be used to slow down projectiles as it's a hard medium to pass through.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a yellow solid acid that's pretty toxic towards the environment. Fuses Wind, Earth and Fire and is extremely burning/hot, and can also create the weather conditions needed for Kirin. Additionally Sulphur can also be used to slow down projectiles as it's a hard medium to pass through.
So the form of the element we use is in gaseous form. If it's burned, it interacts with the moisture present in the air to create acidic gases. It can also be used as a herbicide (strong against Wood and other organic elements).

Shall we move onto the techniques?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here's the first technique. Perform it or explain it, whichever you prefer.

(Sulfuron: Kogane Kyousei) - Sulphur Release: Aurous Magnus
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to generate pure blasts, crescents, streams, objects, tools and creations of gaseous sulphur directly from their body. This can be achieved by simply spewing it from the mouth, conjuring them in either or both of the user's hands and finally generating them from the user's limbs via movement (in a similar manner to the basic Fire Release Technique).

Note: Can only be used five times per battle
Note: Can only be Taught by Negative Knight
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here's the first technique. Perform it or explain it, whichever you prefer.

(Sulfuron: Kogane Kyousei) - Sulphur Release: Aurous Magnus
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Description: This technique allows the user to generate pure blasts, crescents, streams, objects, tools and creations of gaseous sulphur directly from their body. This can be achieved by simply spewing it from the mouth, conjuring them in either or both of the user's hands and finally generating them from the user's limbs via movement (in a similar manner to the basic Fire Release Technique).

Note: Can only be used five times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank
Pretty versatile. Besides just attacking normally I can use this as some kind of cover. My question is if I can make pretty much anything that's static and will stay in place after me creating it, like a huge creation that shields me from attacks.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty versatile. Besides just attacking normally I can use this as some kind of cover. My question is if I can make pretty much anything that's static and will stay in place after me creating it, like a huge creation that shields me from attacks.
I would say no, but we'll include this when we update the technique. I'll also make it ranked D-S (multi-rank jutsu weren't allowed back then).

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've always liked this one. Equally, I'm going to update this to span a long-range and/or last at least four turns.

(Sulfuron: Dokueki Hiru) - Sulphur Release: Venomous Secretion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra into ground below, allowing it to leech into the soil and propagate its various harmful effects on the environment. The primary usage of the released sulphur is to exploit its herbicidal properties, namely poisoning the ground and making it uninhabitable for plant-life and organic elements alike such as Mokuton. To signify this, any vegetation within the vicinity of this technique's reach will be discoloured a foul brown colour before withering away and dying soon afterwards. Due to this, this technique can be likened to a sulphur based version of Chidori Nagashi though it only specializes in negating organic (plant-based) chakras within the ground. Although, unlike its raiton counterpart, this technique's effects are obviously longer lasting, since the soil itself is tainted by the lingering sulfuron chakra. This translates to no plant-based elements can be grown from the earth within this technique's area of effect for three turns. The area of effect, which is a circular area, mid range all around the user, will be left like a barren wasteland, deprived of any superficial water that might be present in its area; the sulphur will forcefully evaporate it.

Note: The effects of the sulphur linger for three turns unless reversed
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've always liked this one. Equally, I'm going to update this to span a long-range and/or last at least four turns.

(Sulfuron: Dokueki Hiru) - Sulphur Release: Venomous Secretion
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra into ground below, allowing it to leech into the soil and propagate its various harmful effects on the environment. The primary usage of the released sulphur is to exploit its herbicidal properties, namely poisoning the ground and making it uninhabitable for plant-life and organic elements alike such as Mokuton. To signify this, any vegetation within the vicinity of this technique's reach will be discoloured a foul brown colour before withering away and dying soon afterwards. Due to this, this technique can be likened to a sulphur based version of Chidori Nagashi though it only specializes in negating organic (plant-based) chakras within the ground. Although, unlike its raiton counterpart, this technique's effects are obviously longer lasting, since the soil itself is tainted by the lingering sulfuron chakra. This translates to no plant-based elements can be grown from the earth within this technique's area of effect for three turns. The area of effect, which is a circular area, mid range all around the user, will be left like a barren wasteland, deprived of any superficial water that might be present in its area; the sulphur will forcefully evaporate it.

Note: The effects of the sulphur linger for three turns unless reversed
Note: Can only be used thrice per battle
I don't understand this technique at all xD I'm guessing once you deploy this into the ground, the opponent will be unable to use Wood release and other elements that are organic while it's active?

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't understand this technique at all xD I'm guessing once you deploy this into the ground, the opponent will be unable to use Wood release and other elements that are organic while it's active?
Yep. I want to update the wording so it's clearer this can be used to negate a Wood technique before it emerges, similar to a number of Lightning customs I've made.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sulfuron: Iyashii Tatchi) - Sulphur Release: Befouling Touch
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Burst has a short-range reach; weapon coating has a mid range reach)
Description: By channeling sulphur chakra to any part(s) of their body, the user is able to emit sulphur from that location to envelop it in a highly condensed coating of volcanic gas which hover centimeters above their body. This coating can severely burn through the opponent's skin giving them 4th degree burns which extend through the skin, into underlying fat, muscle and bone upon substantial contact. Momentary contact will only result in slight burns (1st Degree) while more prolonged contact will significantly worsen the severity of the victim's burns. This technique can be applied various parts of the body, the whole body at once or alternatively the user can channel the sulphur chakra into an external object to provide it with a coating of sulfuron like Kakashi does with Raikiri. If that method is applied to a projectile then the infused object can only travel up to Mid Range before the coating dissipates. Alternatively, when this technique is used on one's self the coating can be forced to erupt outwards in a radial manner, carrying any substances previously on the user's clothes or body along with it. When this variant is used, it can be achieved very quickly, allowing this technique to be used extremely quickly and minimize any damage afflicted to the user. This technique was developed should the user himself ever be covered in a constricting substance (vines, vegetation, etc). To an outside observer, the technique appears to be a sudden yet forceful burst of pressurized sulphur gas which is released from the user's body. The chassis of sulphur is comprised of highly condensed sulphur which means the user/opponent is not at risk of inhaling it.

Note: Can only be used four times per battle

Good base, but I want to update it so it can be used as an armour that lasts a number of turns.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sulfuron: Iyashii Tatchi) - Sulphur Release: Befouling Touch
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short (Burst has a short-range reach; weapon coating has a mid range reach)
Description: By channeling sulphur chakra to any part(s) of their body, the user is able to emit sulphur from that location to envelop it in a highly condensed coating of volcanic gas which hover centimeters above their body. This coating can severely burn through the opponent's skin giving them 4th degree burns which extend through the skin, into underlying fat, muscle and bone upon substantial contact. Momentary contact will only result in slight burns (1st Degree) while more prolonged contact will significantly worsen the severity of the victim's burns. This technique can be applied various parts of the body, the whole body at once or alternatively the user can channel the sulphur chakra into an external object to provide it with a coating of sulfuron like Kakashi does with Raikiri. If that method is applied to a projectile then the infused object can only travel up to Mid Range before the coating dissipates. Alternatively, when this technique is used on one's self the coating can be forced to erupt outwards in a radial manner, carrying any substances previously on the user's clothes or body along with it. When this variant is used, it can be achieved very quickly, allowing this technique to be used extremely quickly and minimize any damage afflicted to the user. This technique was developed should the user himself ever be covered in a constricting substance (vines, vegetation, etc). To an outside observer, the technique appears to be a sudden yet forceful burst of pressurized sulphur gas which is released from the user's body. The chassis of sulphur is comprised of highly condensed sulphur which means the user/opponent is not at risk of inhaling it.

Note: Can only be used four times per battle

Good base, but I want to update it so it can be used as an armour that lasts a number of turns.
I wouldn't use this one much at all - Even with the armor addition. It's not purposeful enough for me to choose this for offensive/attacking. I know you can also break out of binds with this but most of the time such techs won't be broken with 60 damage. No questions.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't use this one much at all - Even with the armor addition. It's not purposeful enough for me to choose this for offensive/attacking. I know you can also break out of binds with this but most of the time such techs won't be broken with 60 damage. No questions.
(Sulfuron: Kashou Ishi Kisoku) - Sulphur Release: Brimstone Breath
Chakra cost: 30 (+10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra directly into the ground below before forcing it to surface from within the earth in the form of several geysers of volcanic sulphur. The width and height of the geysers can be freely manipulated but their magnitude can never exceed the scale of an A-Rank. Through shape manipulation, the geysers of volcanic gas can be manipulated into whatever form or structure the user desires (e.g. walls, tendrils, spikes, etc). If the sulphur gas is formed into a particular construction it can possess a degree of solidity (Similar to Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique), allowing it to be used to bind, impale or entangle as well as inflict burn damage.

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank and can be created anywhere short range of the user with a long range reach

Here's the next one. I think I want to merge this technique with Aurous Magnus, the first jutsu you learned. I tried to submit it that way in the past but Scorps wasn't having it lmao

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Sulfuron: Kashou Ishi Kisoku) - Sulphur Release: Brimstone Breath
Chakra cost: 30 (+10 chakra per turn to sustain creations)
Description: The user will focus their sulfuron chakra directly into the ground below before forcing it to surface from within the earth in the form of several geysers of volcanic sulphur. The width and height of the geysers can be freely manipulated but their magnitude can never exceed the scale of an A-Rank. Through shape manipulation, the geysers of volcanic gas can be manipulated into whatever form or structure the user desires (e.g. walls, tendrils, spikes, etc). If the sulphur gas is formed into a particular construction it can possess a degree of solidity (Similar to Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique), allowing it to be used to bind, impale or entangle as well as inflict burn damage.

Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: All created constructs will amount to the collective power of an A-Rank and can be created anywhere short range of the user with a long range reach

Here's the next one. I think I want to merge this technique with Aurous Magnus, the first jutsu you learned. I tried to submit it that way in the past but Scorps wasn't having it lmao
Pretty versatile. Even if you merge this, I can still use the separate techniques yeah?