Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hi Hi so, just give me a brief explanation of the contract and each summon and poof you're signed.

Summoning Animal: Cardinals
Scroll Owner: El Alucard
Other Users who have signed contract: Shady Nurse
Summoning Boss if existing:
Aphrodite
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract: Keleano, Mother Earth, and Kurt Travis
Description and Background: The Cardinals are passerine birds that live on an island hidden away from humanity normally only accessible to them and those whom they allow. They have sharp claws and extremely hard beaks. The cardinals have a royal family leading them which is headed by Aphrodite. People that have signed the cardinal contract are able to communicate telepathically with their summons no matter where they are or how far they are. Finally it is very common that cardinals of royal lineage are born with an affinity to multiple natures, it is important to note that they cannot use said natures simultaneously.

Cardinal Arts (Ability 1): All cardinals gain +20 damage to all cardinal based jutsu within their arsenal.

Nest Adaptability (Basic ability 2): Cardinals were originally migratory birds, in order to find the required weather and environmental conditions for their nests and reproduction. As such, when a Cardinal is in weather conditions related to their affinity become stronger, they gain an additional +20 damage to all jutsu they can perform as well as a becoming resistant to damage from jutsu of their affinitial element up to B-rank.

(Kuchiyose: Koigokoro Megami, Aphrodite) - Summoning: Love Goddess, Aphrodite
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Attack Points: N/A
Description: The user uses his summoning tattoo to summon the Love Goddess of Cardinals, Aphrodite. The Love Goddess possesses an almost regal air about her, though it may mostly be the self-righteous egotistical behavior she possesses. Strange as it seems, she prefers to walk rather than fly, unless she deems it necessary to do so. When entering a battle, a whirl of flame envelopes the cardinal, altering her drastically in almost an instant. What emerges is a vastly changed creature, the frame of a red predatory bird now larger than most men. Lightly plated armor sits strategically placed upon her body, glimmering as it shields wing, head, chest and legs from immediate dangers. Aphrodite’s legs are no longer the feeble limbs they once were, noticeably more muscular and every bit as strong as their appearance suggests. As the transformation is completed, she opens her wings thus causing the flame that begat this transformation to burst forward as a wave of B-Rank flames, leaving its mark not only on her feathers by making the bird’s wings light up with a flickering blaze, but also on the field burning anything in front of it up to mid-range. She is the same size as Gamabunta, with an enormous wing span of 18 meters. Although commonly known as The Love Goddess, she has also earned the title of Mistress of Ninjutsu for being the first Cardinal to obtain dual elemental affinities. Her affinities are to fire and wind, which she can perform up to A-Rank. She is proud, flirty, and unable to cope with most summoner’s unless they somehow prove themselves to her. These are the greatest flaws Aphrodite has, not that she sees them in such a way. Once she determines a course of action, she often follows through without considering it any further. Thankfully, even as brash as it may seem, she very often prepares before acting in the case of any sort of emergency that may result from a miscalculation. So in spite of her abrasive self-assureds she does have the forethought to consider these things beforehand. If only she weren’t such a self-important smart ass, then her company would be more tolerable.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: The Armor takes 3 B-Rank hits and breaks.
Note: Must sign Cardinal Contract to use.
Note: Only one element may be used in a move.
Note: Lasts for four turns

(Kuchiyose: Arashi no Onna Keleano) - Summoning: Keleano Lady of the Storm
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Keleano is the Love Goddess Aphrodite's very fierce younger sister. She was born in a brutal storm in the valley of the cardinals and this was prophesied to be a great sign of things to come. Due to having been born and raised in those conditions, she became so accustomed to that environment, and as such gained dual affinity for lightning and water, which she can perform up to A-rank. Similar to the way her sister enters battle, Keleano is enveloped by a vortex of water also altering her looks. She emerges as a large blue bird, although not as large as her sister. She is about 3/4 the size of Gamabunta, has a wingspan of 15 meters and can fit two riders on her back. As her transformation is complete the water vortex shoots forward a powerful stream of water, equivalent to that of a B-rank technique which leaves behind a watery residue on her wings which she can use her own water source. Having grown up in the stormy valley of the cardinals, she has flown in that weather many a time and has had to learn how to balance and move very fast in order to be able to evade from any type of danger, this including lightning. As such she is very agile and can fly and move faster than the average summon. She believes her fierce attitude represents her affinity. The only flaw she has is she can be quite naïve sometimes, willing to fight any opponent even though they are stronger than her. She is very trustworthy and also trusts her summoner and despite being young, she is a very good fighter and very helpful as well.

Note: Can be Only Summoned Once.
Note: Must sign cardinal contract to use.
Note: Can only be taught by El Alucard.
Note: Lasts for four turns

(Kuchiyose: Hahanarudaichi) - Summoning: Mother Earth
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: Mother Earth is Father Time's wife and is equally as old. Having to have the trickery of a woman to stand up against the wisdom of her husband, she of course learned and studied Genjutsu for many many years. Thus she is able to use any genjutsu the user knows up to A rank. Mother Earth also has a telepathic connection with her summoner and any cardinal on the field. She is a brown cardinal as small as the Ma toad and sits on her summoners shoulder, channeling chakra into her feet so that she does not fall of even when the user moves at high speeds, the chakra is just to her feet and will not break the user out of a genjutsu. Mother Earth is able to trigger these genjutsus by releasing a high pitched call.
-Stays on the field for 4 turns and can only be summoned once

(Kuchiyose: Kurt Travis) - Summoning: Kurt Travis
Type: Summoning
Range: Short
Chakra:40
Damage: N/A (+10 to Taijutsu)
Description:
Kurt is the greatest taijutsu master in all of the land of cardinals and has undergone extensive training with the user in his own taijutsu training. Due to this, Kurt is perfectly in synch with all of the user's body movements and is able to move and think in conjunction with the user's tai. When the user attempts to land a blow on an object Kurt will surround the user's limbs with a precise burst of chakra, strengthening the power of the blow. As Kurt is simply channeling chakra to strengthen the user's blows, this act is passive. In order to summon Kurt, the user must only simply clap his hands and Kurt will be summoned to his shoulder. Kurt stays on the user's shoulder by focusing chakra in his feet, similar to how Ma and Pa stay on their user's shoulder
-Can be summoned once per battle.
-Stays on the field for four turns.

Cresee

Supreme
Kin
4,820💸
Kumi
10,210💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Airborne summons which I find quite cool but I'm wondering how they'll actually appear. Do I summon them, they take flight or will they simply spawn mid-air from the start?

1. I guess I can use this as a shield. It only takes B-Ranks but due to its size I can kind of use it as cover.

2. It has the combination of being agile and having the fastest element. I'll primarily use this one and the third because they're the most suited for supplementary additions to my build.. or future build.

3. I like this summon the most, that's a great augmentation to how I approach fights. Though it depends on how far I can go with it.

4. I think I'll be using Kurt the least. Doesn't have too much to it and I don't really use Taijutsu unless I'm truly out of moves.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Airborne summons which I find quite cool but I'm wondering how they'll actually appear. Do I summon them, they take flight or will they simply spawn mid-air from the start?

1. I guess I can use this as a shield. It only takes B-Ranks but due to its size I can kind of use it as cover.

2. It has the combination of being agile and having the fastest element. I'll primarily use this one and the third because they're the most suited for supplementary additions to my build.. or future build.

3. I like this summon the most, that's a great augmentation to how I approach fights. Though it depends on how far I can go with it.

4. I think I'll be using Kurt the least. Doesn't have too much to it and I don't really use Taijutsu unless I'm truly out of moves.
You can summon them in mid air or on the ground it’s up to you.

1. You mean Aphrodites Armor? Sure but that would mean you risking her armor breaking or her being injured or taken out of commission.

2. I’m assuming you mean Keleano and Mother Earth?

3. Not big on Gen myself but I’m looking to update her so hopefully you’ll have more fun with her.

4. Coolio