Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Out of the characters in the manga who we have seen fight who could be able to beat madara (no tag teaming except for the Edo Hokages) in a 1 vs 1 fight he has both his eyes and theirs no seals to help (because it 1 vs 1). No Hagoromo or Kaguya in this.

Naruto and sasuke have their powers after they met the sage.

Personally I think Naruto seeing as how he has all the Bijuu chakra and could use them to pull them out of madara once he is weakened enough. He could sense the limbo clones fight them and seal them, plus there's probably a limit to how many limbo clones madara could do. He destroyed the Chibaku Tensei (Meteors) like they were Nothing, manga doesn't show Naruto being able to counter Infinite Tskuyumi, because of sasuke doing it instead but if sasuke wasn't their to use the Susanoo then Naruto might have been caught in it (and that would have been it for the rest of the world really Madara won NOOOOOOOOO) so Kishimoto would have forced to think of something like it doesn't effect Perfect Jinchuriki's or Ninja's with Hagoromo's Chakra or something. If not then yeah Naruto loses.

Guy might have had a chance with Madara if he couldn't regenerate and if Madara only had 1 Rinnegan and not 2 other then that no he's dead, he can't touch the Truth seeking Balls (TSB) either so he's finished if that touches him. I don't know why Madara didn't use Limbo Clones on him (maybe he's a Masochist).

Kakashi NO. He doesn't stand a chance. (Limbo's would kill him)

Obito He would be dead if it wasn't for Black Zetsu so he wouldn't be putting up much of a fight.

Edo Hokages They wouldn't be able to Handle the Truth seeking balls and the limbo's forget fighting Madara.

Kages They couldn't handle Edo Madara..... Need i say more.

Bee No.

Sakura Truth seeking balls through the Heart would be enough for her =D

Black Zetsu They way he did in Madara was B***sh*t, it was just :devil::devil::devil:

Now

Sasuke Now we know he can see the limbo clones but we don't know if he can touch or seal them as we haven't seen him do either on them. He can destroy the Chibaku Tensei meteors, and counter the Infinite Tskuyumi with his Susanoo. He would need Senjutsu Techniques for his attacks to work on madara if not then Physical Attacks like Taijutsu or Kenjutsu. He wouldn't be able to Extract the Bijuu's from Madara as Sasuke doesn't have the Bijuu Chakra (like Naruto =D). Whatever Sasuke could do with his Rinne-Sharingan Madara could probably also do because he has the same eye (except for Amenotejikara as that is Sasuke's like Limbo Clones is Madara's). Dimension opening/changing is something Kaguya does and seeing how sasuke can now (supposedly) do it as well because of his eyes, I don't see why Madara who also has the same eyes can't do it. If He can't Extract the Bijuu's without their chakra or seal him then i don't see how Sasuke can win either.

Amenotejikara Madara can Fly sasuke can't if he teleports both of them say to the Lava dimension then sasuke is going down literally seeing as he can't fly. Now if he can summon his hawk and use that to fly then their is no reason to say that Reverse summoning wouldn't work. The Gravity dimension would be affecting them both mostly Saskue seeing as how it hardly effected kaguya that much but it did sasuke.

Do you think that Tskuyumi effected the livings things at Mount Myōboku,Ryūchi Cave,Shikkotsu Forest or other summoning places if it didn't then wouldn't that be a good place to wait it out you for like 2 minutes =D.

Anyways Discuss and tell me if you Disagree

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would have the best chance but still fall short against a 1 v 1 fight against Madara. The Bijuu chakra definitely gives Naruto an advantage but with no seals and help Maddy takes this.

King of the Heavens

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto would have the best chance but still fall short against a 1 v 1 fight against Madara. The Bijuu chakra definitely gives Naruto an advantage but with no seals and help Maddy takes this.
But if he extracts the Bijuu or hits him with the oh so powerful Senpou: Chou Bijuu Rasen Shuriken then yeah he could beat madara seeing as how obito was half dead after the extraction and only survived because of the Gedo Mazo

Status
Not open for further replies.