Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One on one is not happening.........MAYBE IT MIGHT IF NARUTO HAS HIS POWERS SEALED FOR SOME REASON BUT HE HAVE TO USE THEM NOW CAUSE OF ISHIKI....OTHERWISE HE ALREADY LOST WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO ANSWER

Reactions: LightSo6p

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Ishiki could hold him off after seeing the last chapter.
I don't think so...Sage mode with very minor jutsus were effective against him...Scaling is a problem in this manga on one hand Ishiki is faster than Kyubi naruto and sasuke on other hand sage kk were able to get him mashed between fire jutsu and rasengan...Scaling doesn't work properly..

Reactions: LightSo6p

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so...Sage mode with very minor jutsus were effective against him...Scaling is a problem in this manga on one hand Ishiki is faster than Kyubi naruto and sasuke on other hand sage kk were able to get him mashed between fire jutsu and rasengan...Scaling doesn't work properly..
You are trolling lol! You said sage mode and very minor jutsu. First of all sage mode is the most important and powerful jutsu in the series. Every jutsu he did after activating sage mode was s rank and his setup was perfect for the information he had at the time. Yet they were not effective at all against him he lured Koji into a trap just to toy with him. KK had no chance to win that from the beginning. That was mentioned a few times this chapter. Ishiki sat on his shoulder and whispered in his ear lol. The power scaling is fine bro be easy.

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are trolling lol! You said sage mode and very minor jutsu. First of all sage mode is the most important and powerful jutsu in the series. Every jutsu he did after activating sage mode was s rank and his setup was perfect for the information he had at the time. Yet they were not effective at all against him he lured Koji into a trap just to toy with him. KK had no chance to win that from the beginning. That was mentioned a few times this chapter. Ishiki sat on his shoulder and whispered in his ear lol. The power scaling is fine bro be easy.
Ur point isn't bad actually...But I still think Ishiki ain't much .....I think with Kakashi, Rocklee, Kabuto, Tsunade, Sakura and Naruto, Sasuke with the inclusion of kawaki and shikhamaru's brain he can be defeated....Not to mention other High teir fodder ninja like sai, Choji, Shino can also help.m

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur point isn't bad actually...But I still think Ishiki ain't much .....I think with Kakashi, Rocklee, Kabuto, Tsunade, Sakura and Naruto, Sasuke with the inclusion of kawaki and shikhamaru's brain he can be defeated....Not to mention other High teir fodder ninja like sai, Choji, Shino can also help.m
I would like to see that. Im hoping Amando and Katasuke make a contribution also