SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adult Sasuke should be stronger than his vote2 counterpart due to mastery of the Rinnegan.

I'm not sure about adult Naruto because he lacks TSB and is out of shape(?). We do know however that he has Hashi cells and full Kurama. The full Kurama doesn't seem to boost his powers though, only his reserves.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally believe Sasuke got a lot stronger and Naruto probably is a little weaker. Considering no avatars in this match he also lacks TSB and The other bijuu chakra. He gain full Kurama but that's practically is more chakra. The Hashirama cells have made a difference. So I chose adult versions.

KidGamer65

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Adults win, mainly because of Sasuke. Without Avatars Sasuke's battle power increased greatly. Mastered Rinnegan. (Six Paths Jutsu + Ameno) Mountain Busting Chidori. Physical abilities skyrocketed.

However Naruto's battle power dropped by quite a bit. He lost a lot of firepower due to not having the Gudo Dama. No Gudo Dama=No BDFRS, meaning his strongest attack is some variant of FRS. He's apparently not as durable as he was in the past (Shin vs. Naruto and Sasuke) and nothing implies that his physical abilities are far beyond what they were originally.

Ameno + Meteor Obliterating Chidori takes out either one of the duo, and the other gets gang banged. If we give Sasuke the feats he should have as someone with a mastered Rinnegan he'd solo with ease. Adult Naruto would lose to his Teen self, and he'd have trouble with even Teen Sasuke. Most of his abilities are chakra based, the same ordinary abilities that have been easily absorbed in the past by other Preta Path users. FRS and Rasengan. Teen Sasuke still has Chibaku Tensei, Preta Path, Ameno, and Chidori, which should hurt Naruto seeing what Shin did to him.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote 2 Sasuke has shown CT and preta path which are the most powerful Six paths techs bar ST which is Nagato's manipulation feat of Deva power .meaning Adult Sasuke without avatar isn't that so much stronger than his vote 2 version.

Vote2 Naruto had only 3 TSB and didnt seem to still have conscious Bijus inside him which he needs to communicate with before using their elemental power .the strongest version of Naruto without avatar is the one with 9TSB and conscious Bijus inside him .
3 TSB is enough for Vote 2 Naruto to easily overpowr adult Naruto with TTBRS though .vote 2 Sasuke can do anything adult Sasuke can do with ameno.if one argues that adult Sasuke takes either of them out by ameno ,the same can be done by vote 2 Sasuke whose chidori can still piecre both of them .clones makes ameno offensively useless for the two versions of Naruto and adult Sasuke though .So adult Sasuke can take vote 2 Sasuke out by ameno but that is assuming Vote 2 Sasuke wouldn't be able to react and teleport away which is not a gurantee .CT is obviously useless for both teams .both sasuke have preta path ,enton and ameno .i would pick the team with ameno,preta,enton and far superior firepower over the one with ameno,enton,preta and far inferior firepower even though either team can win since ameno,preta path and sticking to CQC can make firepower less useful .

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote 2 Sasuke has shown CT and preta path which are the most powerful Six paths techs bar ST which is Nagato's manipulation feat of Deva power .meaning Adult Sasuke without avatar isn't that so much stronger than his vote 2 version.

Vote2 Naruto had only 3 TSB and didnt seem to still have conscious Bijus inside him which he needs to communicate with before using their elemental power .the strongest version of Naruto without avatar is the one with 9TSB and conscious Bijus inside him .
3 TSB is enough for Vote 2 Naruto to easily overpowr adult Naruto with TTBRS though .vote 2 Sasuke can do anything adult Sasuke can do with ameno.if one argues that adult Sasuke takes either of them out by ameno ,the same can be done by vote 2 Sasuke whose chidori can still piecre both of them .clones makes ameno offensively useless for the two versions of Naruto and adult Sasuke though .So adult Sasuke can take vote 2 Sasuke out by ameno but that is assuming Vote 2 Sasuke wouldn't be able to react and teleport away which is not a gurantee .CT is obviously useless for both teams .both sasuke have preta path ,enton and ameno .i would pick the team with ameno,preta,enton and far superior firepower over the one with ameno,enton,preta and far inferior firepower even though either team can win since ameno,preta path and sticking to CQC can make firepower less useful .

What makes Adult Sasuke much stronger than vote2 Sasuke is adult Sasuke can do everything and much more than the latter.
Adult Sasuke durability feats are much better, the attacks he was hit with would most likely knocked vote 2 Sasuke out of the battle at the very least. Chidori went from not being able to pierce Naruto to obliterating meteors. Adult Sasuke even took Ameno to another level. Ameno went from 3 usages with a cool down at full power, to being able to use Ameno in a weaker state, no needs to look at objects to transfer to them, and possibly no cool down time at all. Chakra quantity is on another level. A feat Obito called nearly impossible. And shown the ability to use clones..

Vote Naruto is at full power, so he has all TSB and bijuu chakra.

Reactions: SSStylish

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What makes Adult Sasuke much stronger than vote2 Sasuke is adult Sasuke can do everything and much more than the latter.
Adult Sasuke durability feats are much better, the attacks he was hit with would most likely knocked vote 2 Sasuke out of the battle at the very least. Chidori went from not being able to pierce Naruto to obliterating meteors. Adult Sasuke even took Ameno to another level. Ameno went from 3 usages with a cool down at full power, to being able to use Ameno in a weaker state, no needs to look at objects to transfer to them, and possibly no cool down time at all. Chakra quantity is on another level. A feat Obito called nearly impossible. And shown the ability to use clones..

Vote Naruto is at full power, so he has all TSB and bijuu chakra.

I didn't say he isn't stronger .I said he isn't so much stronger because his strongest techs are still the same.
-these durability feats weren't shown in manga .
-you know my opinion about his chidori but yeah .
-using ameno with inferior Rinnegan isn't a feat .it just means it can be used with regular rinnegan .
-Nothing suggests that there is no more cool down on his ameno ,that is an assumption from your side.
-yes his chakra increased as an adult and he has now clones but this a development that makes him stronger not so much stronger .

Well this makes it more clear that vote 2 team is superior .

Last edited:

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I didn't say he isn't stronger .I said he isn't so much stronger because his strongest techs are still the same.
-these durability feats weren't shown in manga .
-you know my opinion about his chidori but yeah .
-using ameno with inferior Rinnegan isn't a feat .it just means it can be used with regular rinnegan .
-Nothing suggests that there is no more cool down on his ameno ,that is an assumption from your side.
-yes his chakra increased as an adult and he has now clones but this a development that makes him stronger not so much stronger .

Well this makes it more clear that vote 2 team is superior .
His durability feats are in Gadien and the Boruto manga.

Sasuke couldn't use Ameno before especially in a weakened state. It's probably because of mastery over Rinnengan.

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His durability feats are in Gadien and the Boruto manga.

Sasuke couldn't use Ameno before especially in a weakened state. It's probably because of mastery over Rinnengan.
Yeah he had some good feats but still not the thing that makes him so much stronger and I think you agree with that .
Well Sasuke's Rinnegan never downgraded to regular Rinnegan in the war arc so we can't know .

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he had some good feats but still not the thing that makes him so much stronger and I think you agree with that .
Well Sasuke's Rinnegan never downgraded to regular Rinnegan in the war arc so we can't know .
I can't agree with that. I name several reasons why Adult Sasuke is stronger. He's faster, stronger, more mature, more chakra and 15 years of experience with his dojutsu compared to two days. That's makes him a lot stronger.

That's my point. His eyes powers didn't down grade but could still use them

Eng nawashi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't agree with that. I name several reasons why Adult Sasuke is stronger.
He's faster, stronger, more mature, more chakra and 15 years of experience with his dojutsu compared to two days. That's makes him a lot stronger.

That's my point. His eyes powers didn't down grade but could still use them
Yes he is stronger but he has yet to show feats that makes him a lot stronger .
Bold: I dont get what you mean.