Vote who u like better: itachi or sasuke

Bunsofdeath

Member
93 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Personally I'm an itachi fan.
 

Truffy

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
605 posts 38 reactions
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Messages
605
Reaction score
38
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lmao this is completely not fair for Sasuke. Itachi will win this vote hands down.
 

IzunaUchiha2

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,445 posts 227 reactions
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
227
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
dont expect no1 to vote 4 sasuke
Itachi uchiha 4 da win
 

RoguePatriot

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,168 posts 232 reactions
Joined
May 8, 2012
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
232
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi :cool:
More of a man than Sasuke will ever be.
 

ItachiSan03

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,156 posts 204 reactions
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
204
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You can make a poll if you want to see the results more clearly, but it would probably be pointless because itachi would win by a landslide...
 

asad70ful

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,262 posts 228 reactions
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Messages
2,262
Reaction score
228
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

~MC117~

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
10,886 posts 810 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
10,886
Reaction score
810
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi definitely
 

Narutohokage7

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,783 posts 935 reactions
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
935
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Itachi all the way!
 

abhiraj

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
648 posts 26 reactions
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
648
Reaction score
26
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Pravin5

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,582 posts 492 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2012
Messages
3,582
Reaction score
492
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Lol i am big Itachi fan

I Hate Sasugay. Compare Sasugay to anyone I'll still chose the other Character.

YAJIROBE >>> Sasugay.
PAKUN >>> Sasugay.
TENTEN >>> Sasugay.
Even TONTON >>> Sasugay.
 

THE6THOKAGE

Member
185 posts 14 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
185
Reaction score
14
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

Sasunarufan13

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,556 posts 276 reactions
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
3,556
Reaction score
276
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Sasuke a bit more than Itachi :)
 

medal32

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,422 posts 178 reactions
Joined
May 22, 2012
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
178
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I dont really like either of them but I would have to go with Itachi
 

Mellorox9

Member
305 posts 7 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
305
Reaction score
7
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think I like Itachi the most ;) I still like Sasuke though
You must be registered for see images
 

Icelerate

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,255 posts 1,262 reactions
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
9,255
Reaction score
1,262
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Sasuke more than Itachi just because Itachi seems to be a liar. I dislike liars so Sasuke wins because he is more truthful then Itachi. Remember when Sakura thanked Sasuke for saving her, Sasuke admitted it that it was Naruto. This shows that Sasuke is actually very truthful.
 

Stark

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,922 posts 1,206 reactions
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
16,922
Reaction score
1,206
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This is just unfair, Itachi btw. You should've put a poll.
 

Dead Ninja

Member
486 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
486
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Mos def Itachi.:itachi:
 
Top