UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Is anyone else disappointed that there was such a massive handicap in VOTE 2? Now don't get your panties in a bunch because I don't care who would win between Naruto and Sasuke; What I mean is that the fight was so one sided that we never got to experience the battle's true potential.

Naruto kept pulling his punches and saying "I don't want to kill you" and then when he had to use his 0.5 bijuus against Sasuke's 8.5 it just added another handicap that forced the fight in one direction.

I know this goes way against his character, but IMO Naruto should have gone 100% with killing intent against Sasuke, used more of his bijuu jutsu arsenal, and should have been given the same amount of bijuu chakra. That way we could see them both fight at full power and experience the true potential of that fight. Just imagine how much better it have would have been!

Last edited:

UltraPain

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would like to see more unrestricted Rinnegan abilities from Sasuke tho.
I totally agree. It would have been interesting to see how Naruto would have to deal with a soul rip attack or the asura path. Just like how I also wanted to see Sasuke face off against magnet sealing and bug dust. There were a lot of avenues that just weren't explored in the fight.

Not even worth disproving.
Please elaborate. I welcome the opportunity.

Last edited:

Senpou

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But naruto was low on other bijuus chakra, but I agree that all the hype being a genius was lost due to his lacking, if it was it was itachi the fight would have been much note interesting. Its y I always favor itachi over sauce, the dude at least knew how to put his good intelligence in use rather than screaming "just die you Bush" like a sore loser

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah Naruto should go against his character. :snick: There are no true Naruto fans, just Kurama fans. I would like to see more unrestricted Rinnegan abilities from Sasuke tho.
That's like saying that there are no true Sasuke fans, but rather there are only Itachi's eyes fans.

Which honestly, I would not be surprised giving the fap directed at said character.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
425๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
what i dont understand is how tf they give sasuke all this non canon material and Naruto not get 1 dam thing that wasnt show in the manga?

Naruto didnt do no non canon stuff which is weird since le sauce was bathing in it
Like what?
Basho tensei , has it
Flame control, has it
Ameno, has it
Sussnoo, has it
Sharingan, has it

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Like what?
Basho tensei , has it
Flame control, has it
Ameno, has it
Sussnoo, has it
Sharingan, has it
Weeeeeeeeeeeell......

Sasuke has never showcased knowledge of the Six Paths beyond what he saw Madara do, so he probably doesn't even know Bansho Ten'in exists. THe Enton jutsu he also used is filler, though I still don't know why seeing as he could do the same with Kagutsuchi. There is also the whole thing of him switching the entire Susanoo with Ameno, which might be considered a stretch....

The rest goes though.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
425๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Weeeeeeeeeeeell......

Sasuke has never showcased knowledge of the Six Paths beyond what he saw Madara do, so he probably doesn't even know Bansho Ten'in exists. THe Enton jutsu he also used is filler, though I still don't know why seeing as he could do the same with Kagutsuchi. There is also the whole thing of him switching the entire Susanoo with Ameno, which might be considered a stretch....

The rest goes though.
It all goes through
Everything he use is in the manga

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Weeeeeeeeeeeell......

The rest goes though.
Rinnegan grant the user knowledge just like Naruto Fans be saying that RSM Naruto got Universe Understanding..

what i dont understand is how tf they give sasuke all this non canon material and Naruto not get 1 dam thing that wasnt show in the manga?

Naruto didnt do no non canon stuff which is weird since le sauce was bathing in it

Naruto did his job...Spam Shadow clones! lol What did you expected from Naruto? Like damn. Go watch all of Naruto fights. The only thing you can say is that he didn't spam 1000 shadow clones or use all various rasengan. Please don't say Frog kata. Creator was just hyping Naruto up during pein arc just to give the fan something after showing "yata mirror and sword of totsuka".

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
78๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It all goes through
Everything he use is in the manga
No, repeating, Bansho Ten'in, Ameno with Susanoo and the Enton Jutsu, as irrelevant as that is, aren't. He might be able to pull these off, but since we have never been given a proper indication, we cannot call it truly canon. I don't know why people complain about Sasuke being nerfed, honestly. If anything, this fight powered him up quite a bit.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
No, repeating, Bansho Ten'in, Ameno with Susanoo and the Enton Jutsu, as irrelevant as that is, aren't. He might be able to pull these off, but since we have never been given a proper indication, we cannot call it truly canon. I don't know why people complain about Sasuke being nerfed, honestly. If anything, this fight powered him up quite a bit.
Sasuke has a huge arsenal that's why. Kurama already confirmed he was nerf.