2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
credits to T.D.A

SBS has started to leak:
Someone asked what fruits would Zoro, Usopp, Nami, Sanji, and Franky ate if they were ability users, and for Zoro, Oda said fish fish fruit model seiryu(which is Kaido's fruit), but he said he thinks it's better if his sword ate it, it'll be super cool he said.

SBS info:

If these SHs had Devil Fruits:

Zoro - Kaido's dragon fruit
Nami- Enel's fruit
Usopp - Pocket pocket fruit(infinite pockets in his body)
Sanji - Senor Pink's fruit
Franky- Baby 5's fruit

According to the SBS, Doflamingo's nickname 'Joker' is a carry on from Oda's original plot idea of having him be Kaido's strong ally in Wano arc.

Q : Will Luffy have 4 gears and 5 gears?

Answer: Will there be 5 gears! The enemy that must be defeated now is the man who is said to be the strongest in the world,
The world is also transitioning from 4G to 5G, "G" means "Gear", right?

Kaido's fish fish model is Seiryu

More info incoming ...
Post automatically merged:

Commanders of Kaido’s crew all have names based off a card or card game huh
O: That’s right, the 3 lead performers are obvious, all the Tobi Roppo, Numbers, and headliners, excluding Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins who came from elsewhere, are either named after card games or cards like KQJ and 1-10.
If I listed all of them here I’ll be out of space. There are probably plenty of them who you feel like you have never heard of, there’re all kinds of ways to play cards in the world. By the way, in Dressrosa Doflamingo was called “Joker”, that’s leftover of early Doflamingo, who was designed to be fought in Wano as Kaido’s strong ally(強力なカイフウの仲間). It’s great that such a troublesome enemy is already dealt with in Dressrosa!

R: If Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji and Franky were to become ability users, what do you think their fruit would be?
O: I see, an interesting question. Hmmm I would want to see...
Zoro(fish fish fruit mythical type seiryu model): how about the katana becoming a dragon instead of Zoro, I think it’ll be unbelievably cool
Nami(goro goro fruit): the weather sis, I feel like she’s gonna become the strongest(excluding Luffy)
Usopp(pocket pocket fruit): the best pocket for Usopp who likes to prepare
Sanji(sui sui fruit): He can goes through walls and swim in the ground, if Sanji has this ability soemthing bad’s gonna happen
Franky(weapon weapon fruit): for Franky there’s no better ability than this

D: Odacchi!! I have a question! In chapter 962 “Daimyo and Vassals”, young Izo had a katana and Kiku had a gun, now it’s the complete opposite! Is there any meanings behind that?
O: Kiku is just holding Izo’s gun. I’m impressed you see all that in such a small panel.
Those two who have a criminal for father, suffered as entertainers from orders by cruel adults, and lived together in poverty. One of such entertaining skills is shooting, Izo is extremely good at it and never misses, but he’s not so confident about katanas. Time went by and on Whitebeard’s ship, when he was shooting for entertainment, he was told “protect with what you’re good at!!” by Vista of the Flower Swords.
Why should a samurai, who’s main objective is to protect their lord, sticks to katanas that they’re bad at?
Samurai is the way you lives.
Like that, Izo abandon the katana and holds gun in his hands.

Yamato's birthday is decided to be November 3rd

Lastly let's all say hello to Banzaburo

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love SBS.

When it was still being theorized what the names where of Kaidou's other two Calamities, the names King and Queen were mentioned the most because of the card theme, but I always had reservations as it wasn't entirely consistent. Doflamingo wasn't a part of his crew, yet did have a card-related name while at the same time that wasn't the case for someone like X-Drake, who was a member of the Beast Pirates.

I'm glad that this inconsistency got addressed.

The Pocket-Pocket fruit would be perfect for Usopp!