Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From Micchan212 of Orojackson:

Q1: Is Buffalo doing his hair every day?

A: It's frizzy hair.

Q2: Is the boy called Dory (?), who was once with the pirate Barrels (?), actually X Drake?

A: Yes. His father Barrels was a marine officer, and Drake dreamt to become a marine while he was admitting his father. But something happened and his father became a pirate, and used violence even on his own son, he really became a cruel man. Drake believed in his Dad and followed him, he was 19 years old at that time. Yet he, who feared his own father, looked much younger. And then Drake was protected by the marine and became one himself. Despite him being able to make it up to a marine officer, he dropped his career and became a pirate. What did happen to him!? I'm curious what will happen soon!!

Q3: The Maritime Self-Defense Force's meal every Friday has to be curry so that they cannot miss their impression for the days. Is it the same with the marine in the OP world?

A: Yes, it's seafood curry. By the way, in the onigiri branch where my daughter Rika is, seems Rika's sweet curry to be very popular.

Q4: Why is the death rate of mothers in the OP world so high? (* Rouge, Olvia, Usopp's mother, Russian (Senor Pink's wife), Bellemere, Vivi's mother, Shirahoshi's, Trafalgar's mother, Scarlet (Rebecca's mother)

A: It's because the opposite of 'adventure' is 'mother'.

Q5: Is the origin of the name of Senior Pink's son Gimlet, a cocktail?

A: Yes, a hard-boiled novel is the origin. By the way, Russian is the name of an alcoholic drink, too.

Q6: Oda-san, do you like it that Robin's and Nami's boobs are big?

A: I'm telling it very often, I'm drawing the dreams of boys!

Q7: In volume 76, chapter 762 "In the white town", when Law is sticking Cora-san, you can see Crocodile in an article of the newspaper hold by Cora-san. What kind of article is this?

A: It's an article from the time where Crocodile was 30 years old. He was young, and after he became one of the Shichibukai, and even when he got a severe drubbing from Whitebeard, he put his eyes on the Alabasta Kingdom, where he hunted pirates as a Shichibukai. This article informs about his heroic activities as such.

Q8: Can Buggy get through the birdcage?

A: Yes, he can

dat buggy too strong, and Oda confirmed increasing boob-size for the sake of some good ol' fanservice :bdpf:

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Q7: In volume 76, chapter 762 "In the white town", when Law is sticking Cora-san, you can see Crocodile in an article of the newspaper hold by Cora-san. What kind of article is this?

A: It's an article from the time where Crocodile was 30 years old. He was young, and after he became one of the Shichibukai, and even when he got a severe drubbing from Whitebeard, he put his eyes on the Alabasta Kingdom, where he hunted pirates as a Shichibukai. This article informs about his heroic activities as such.
Interesting.

Kamui Sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Despite him being able to make it up to a marine officer, he dropped his career and became a pirate. What did happen to him!? I'm curious what will happen soon!!"

how soon does Oda mean? :hyper:
I'm up for some Kaido...

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yup it's logical if Buggy could with his ability. Just like logias should be able to as well
The bit on Drake is what i'm the most interested on. Can't wait for his fb by the Kaido arc. The thing with Crocodile seems interesting as well though

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Drake's info sounds interesting as well. It reminds me of Gyro's messed up backstory from HxH. I can't wait for that backstory and Crocodile's.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Buggy getting past Birdcage makes a lot of sense but its still funny as hell.

I was actually right about Drake and Barrel Dias being his dad in my theory. That makes me pretty happy :)

The part about Croc becoming a Shichibukai almost immediately after his "severe" I guessed right as well. I've always said WB cut off Croc's hand. This is a bad omen....

BSK

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Buggy is pk level he can counter be while Dressrosa can't lol. Crocodile part is interesting can't wait to see his fight with wb.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty cool how Oda can tie up some loose ends in Croc's backstory in just a few sentences all because he drew a miniature head in a newspaper that was shown during a flashback.

How well do you need to know your story at that point to not screw something up on your own timeline.

Listz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice, nice. Wish I could buy the 78th vol. already to know the rest of the questions :erm:
X Drake's story will be up to some point, we may get to see Caribou too and SH would be surprised XD

yayy x drake soon :)

i didnt notice the croc part.
here:

You must be registered for see images

Look it up to chapter 762 :)