[Spoilers] Volume 64 cover is OUT! New nakama?

Roy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought about Jinbei joining the strawhat crew, and I hope it's actually gonna happen o.o since he's a criminal he can't stay at fishman island so he might aswell join their crew right?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....you guys need to start thinking a bit more. It's just the cover of a volume. Those always have people on it which are important in the arc the volume goes about. Jinbei has an important role in the current arc, so he was just placed on the Volume page.

This a previous volume page:

You must be registered for see images

Now tell me did Rayleigh join the SH crew? No he didn't. Seriously you're talking like this is a confirmation that Jinbei is going to join the crew, even though it doesn't change anything.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Jinbei's new outfit with the black and white colors.

When I saw the cover I thought what is coming out of Zoro's swords, or is it his shade. Then I saw ooh it's Sanji XD

What ?! Rayleigh for nakama :O

Last edited:

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
....you guys need to start thinking a bit more. It's just the cover of a volume. Those always have people on it which are important in the arce the volume goes about. Jinbei has an important role in the current arc, so he was just placed on the Volume page.

This a previous volume page:

You must be registered for see images

Now tell me did Rayleigh join the SH crew? No he didn't. Seriously you're talking like this is a confirmation that Jinbei is going to join the crew, even though it doesn't change anything.
Finally someone who thinks same as me :D

deidara senpai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
didnt jinbe say he was the current captain of the fishman pirates though?

as much as i like jinbe and how boss he is i actually dont want him joining though maybe one more nakama will join but idk if its on fishman island