Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok boom, origins I am not sure but I know its an ability stemming from our personal roleplay lore with the void and voidlords as this ability stems from that effecting people's sanity directly. Capabilities are quite unique as you can read the lifeforce of things and their life expectancy which is dope af. Ummmm not sure what else tbh. I know we can draw from the void with one eye and do the lifeforce reading with the other, etc. That's all I know at this time but that is why I picked the ability. To draw from the void and effect people's sanity as well as the life expectancy of things.

Only question is, can I see the life expectancy of everything, such as a plant or animal, or just other people?

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Oof, only since April.

You can see the life expectancy of anything, even inanimate objects such as Imp's brain. There are many more nuanced aspects of it that we will get into when we reach them. The Dojutsu itself should fill up some of your missing aspects. We'll start with the eyes, analyze and ask away. Also, tell me what you know of the Sanity system.

(Dōjutsu: Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Abyssal Eyes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The Shinkaigan (深海), or the Abyssal Eyes and the Eyes of the Abyss, is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. Two conditions must be met to awaken the Shinkaigan. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one becomes Void-touched. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the Shinkaigan and the Voidseer’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the Shinkaigan, noted by Solomon to be “eyes of knowledge” rather than “eyes of trauma,” making it distinct from the Sharingan. The Shinkaigan possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The Shinkaigan is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the Shinkaigan exposure to the Void and Shinkaigan Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the Shinkaigan user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the Shinkaigan allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the Shinkaigan wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the Shinkaigan grants the user access to their Voidseer Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the Shinkaigan after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 5 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponen

• Haha
Reactions: Pervyy