chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know if this has been said before but I haven't seen anything about it.

The Void Century occured 800 years ago and lasted 100 years. Meaning, the results/consequences of the Void Century would take effect 700 years ago.

Tequila Wolf has been being built for 700 years. I hadn't made the connection before but hearing the number again recently made me realize it almost certainly has to be connected to the Void Century, but how? Tequila Wolf is punishment for the Void Century.

This led me to think about Zunisha. Ordered to walk forever for a crime committed by the country of Zou. Zunisha is 1,000 years old or more so the crime had to likely be around 1000 years or so ago. Did they ally with the Ancient Kingdom? I think so and I think that's the crime Zunisha is walking because of.

If Zou has been around 800 or more years then the Minks have been around 800 or so years and the Minks have been connected with the Kozuki for basically all of their time according to Dogstorm.

Wano is not affiliated with the World Government and has had their borders shut for hundreds of years. What do you think the chances are they closed their borders 700 years ago after helping Zou and the Ancient Kingdom?

I think all of these territories were involved in aiding the Ancient Kingdom during the void century.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe zunisha was reason why joyboy lost teh war against CD..and he punished her by making her walk to a mysterious location (perhaps to destroy teh red line)..

Waiting for end of series momonosasuke or luffy commanding Zunisha, Shirahoshi and PLUTON in the massive battle with all allies including former marines against the corrupt world goverment.
I reckon once the strawhats find out the truth about everything, the will of d, void century they are going to leak it to Big News Morgan and it'll go viral, Ciphel Pol will try to intercept but then the revolutionaries will stop them.

So basically the whole worlds citizens and governments would be d**k riding the strawhats and co against the world government, a sinister organisation!!

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waiting for end of series momonosasuke or luffy commanding Zunisha, Shirahoshi and PLUTON in the massive battle with all allies including former marines against the corrupt world goverment.
I reckon once the strawhats find out the truth about everything, the will of d, void century they are going to leak it to Big News Morgan and it'll go viral, Ciphel Pol will try to intercept but then the revolutionaries will stop them.

So basically the whole worlds citizens and governments would be d**k riding the strawhats and co against the world government, a sinister organisation!!
if u see one of one peace color spreads it gives hint of a giant plotwist that is going to mindblown every reader in final arc...