[Theory] Vinsmoke brothers

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok this is a loose one but here goes. I was watching zoro vs mr. 1 and while they were fighting zoro said sonething bout him not being a swordman, mr. 1 replied that he was an ASSASIN.
So that got me thinking, Mr.1 is an assasin working under a warlord at the time which was crocodile who just like dolflamingo had ties to the underground where germa 66 is heavily involved if not running the market. The only assasin organization was cp9 and rob lucci was the leader of that division of cp. And if you ask me i know it sounds like an a $$ pull but they look similar to me, lucci and crocodile. Maybe they are sanji older bros even though they look nothing alike compared to sanji but it kinda made sense to me me in a way since we dont know what sanji's mom looks like, or for that matter the family situation at all, it could be like luffy,ace,and sabo for all we know. All i know is both crocodile and lucci had influence over the seas at one time, we dont know where croc is but lucci is now cp0 so yeah idk just a thought.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, this isn't plausible, Sanji saw Lucci (when Lucci wanted to board the sea train and he did not take special notice or anything of him), crocodile might have an history with the vinsmokes tho, cos iirc Sanji did not see crocodile all through arabaster, I don't believe they are brothers. There's also the distinct hair type of each character in question

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No, I highly doubt it, since Sanji made no notice of Lucci when he saw him(and was alone at the time). Also, they lack the swirly eyebrows, which were stated to be the trademark, tell-tale sign of being a Vinsmoke.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, this isn't plausible, Sanji saw Lucci (when Lucci wanted to board the sea train and he did not take special notice or anything of him), crocodile might have an history with the vinsmokes tho, cos iirc Sanji did not see crocodile all through arabaster, I don't believe they are brothers. There's also the distinct hair type of each character in question
i feel like croc didnt c sanji because of his linage if u noticew they never see each other and croc may have rec the eye brows etc.. and known to have backed off etc if there is any connection to croc and that family