Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I figured I should do this in case anyone is interested and I am good enough at it. Kind of. For a small fee of 350 kumi, I can add an old village banner to your avatar, granted you provide me with the banner and the avatar of your choice, of course. If you want a new village banner that Skorm made, you need @Skorm 's permission for me to add it on and need to provide proof of his approval. I do not need permission for the older banners before that. Now, the avatar will not be full width as it need to be a width of 150 to scale with the banner. If I make the width any bigger, it will stretch the pixels and make it blurry and it will lose its clean look. So I will have to crop a portion of your avatar off if it exceeds 150 in width. I can trim your avatar black as well. Again, you need to provide the banner and avatar you want it on and I will do the rest. I can also make the avatar for you if you provide a picture but it will only be a crop and a trim. Nothing fancy. Here are some examples:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

• Haha
Reactions: Imp