0⚔️
Awards
Alrighty! So, you'll be learning:

(Sution: Shimetta Te) | Water Release: Damp Hands
Type:
Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: Damp Hands is a technique that was designed to be a split-second measure for protecting against fast moving, weaker chakra-based attacks. By focusing Suiton chakra into one's hands, the user surrounds their hands with a thick, viscous, water-like "bubble" outline. Upon contact with a Suiton, Katon, Raiton, or Fuuton jutsu (or at a time of the user's choice), the bubble will immediately release itself as a quickly expanding, semi-sphere of Water, neutralizing the opposing technique. Furthermore, the bubble can be converted into a water source for a C or D ranked Suiton technique.
Notes:
-This Jutsu can be used a maximum of 4 times.
-This Jutsu has no effect on Doton, Taijutsu, basic Ninjutsu, or Kenjutsu techniques.
-Upon the creation of the sphere, the jutsu fades until another usage.
-You may only use leg-based taijutsu, basic ninjutsu, and Suiton techniques while active, and can only use techniques that require four handseals or less.
-Maximum three turns active per usage.

(Suiton: Fukushū no Hana) Water Release: Vengeful Flower
A
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will launch a very small and thin blast of mist towards the opponent, the mist will go near unnoticeable towards the opponent, the mist while travelling towards the opponent will draw together. Only becoming visible to the human eye at short range, where it will the form a spear piercing through the opponents body. The user can use this while in a mist technique or alone. It can usually be seen if the opponent has sensory or some form of dojutsu.
Note: Can only be used four times.

Please perform both of these techniques. Use Vengeful Flower on a dummy and Damp Hands on an incoming B-Rank Fireball. Describe both effects.

Reactions: JojocIaw

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
Alrighty! So, you'll be learning:

(Sution: Shimetta Te) | Water Release: Damp Hands
Type:
Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: Damp Hands is a technique that was designed to be a split-second measure for protecting against fast moving, weaker chakra-based attacks. By focusing Suiton chakra into one's hands, the user surrounds their hands with a thick, viscous, water-like "bubble" outline. Upon contact with a Suiton, Katon, Raiton, or Fuuton jutsu (or at a time of the user's choice), the bubble will immediately release itself as a quickly expanding, semi-sphere of Water, neutralizing the opposing technique. Furthermore, the bubble can be converted into a water source for a C or D ranked Suiton technique.
Notes:
-This Jutsu can be used a maximum of 4 times.
-This Jutsu has no effect on Doton, Taijutsu, basic Ninjutsu, or Kenjutsu techniques.
-Upon the creation of the sphere, the jutsu fades until another usage.
-You may only use leg-based taijutsu, basic ninjutsu, and Suiton techniques while active, and can only use techniques that require four handseals or less.
-Maximum three turns active per usage.

(Suiton: Fukushū no Hana) Water Release: Vengeful Flower
A
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will launch a very small and thin blast of mist towards the opponent, the mist will go near unnoticeable towards the opponent, the mist while travelling towards the opponent will draw together. Only becoming visible to the human eye at short range, where it will the form a spear piercing through the opponents body. The user can use this while in a mist technique or alone. It can usually be seen if the opponent has sensory or some form of dojutsu.
Note: Can only be used four times.

Please perform both of these techniques. Use Vengeful Flower on a dummy and Damp Hands on an incoming B-Rank Fireball. Describe both effects.

Vengeful flower:

I begin by channeling water chakra in the air in front me, quickly a mist would begin to form just before i fired it ourwards towards the dummy. Even had this dummy been a person, they would be defenseless as the jutsu could not be seen from afar. As it got in range, a spear would form and pierce through his skull. A normal person would have no way to react in enough time to such a technique.

Damp Hands:

As a fireball travelled towards me i quickly began to act. Focusing my water chakra in my palms, a bubble would expand from them in order to absorb the attack. As the fireball came in contact with the bubble, a steam from the two opposing techniques would be released and begin to coat the area.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep! You got it!

The only criticisms I have are that you don't mention that damp hands actually creates a semi-sphere in front of you for an instant after coming into contact with the technique it's defending against. You should also be sure to capitalize your "i" when referring to yourself mid-sentence. Besides that, you're all good!

A few tips:
-Vengeful is a POWERFUL opener, especially in dark areas. Use it like this only if you NEED to kill your opponent. Don't bully newbies.
-Damp Hands can be kept up for multiple turns without dispersing and at no additional move/chakra cost until the turn you release it. If you are using lots of water techniques, it's very much worth it to keep it active until you actually need to use it.

Have fun!

Reactions: JojocIaw