Very overlooked facts about Sasuke vs Deidara.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke used two giant Shuriken to pin both of his arms onto the dragon as it plummeted toward all the landmines on the ground, yet in that time Deidara used his feet to remove the Shuriken, create a clay bird with those same heavily damaged arms, and evade the entire field of landmines.

Regardless of the time factor, Deidara shouldn't have been able to use his hands after Sasuke impaled them. His arms were pinned, that means those massive shurikens put holes in him. The nerves and bones there should have received substantial damage to a point where the signals sent by the brain were rendered useless. He should not have physically been capable of moving his hands as that would’ve cut several of the tendons that make the fingers move.

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsunade surviving bisection in base should prove that shinobis aren't regular humans. Real life biology shouldn't be applied on them.
This isn't about the best medical ninja in the world who has extraordinary healing abilities.

Deidara sure must be special. I mean he's the only member Pain offered a moment of silence to, upon hearing his death.
Doesn't explain how he moved his immovable hands.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Minato did something similar. He cut the God Tree without arms.
You must be registered for see images
He didn't cut anything on that page.

I don’t think it’s too big of a deal considering they weren’t even his arms at the time iirc
He had one arm Kamui'd off by Kakashi then re-attached by Kakuzu. And he obviously felt pain when the Shuriken stabbed him so it's not like he's a tank or immune to feeling pain. Even if he was the latter, the damage would be done.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

He had one arm Kamui'd off by Kakashi then re-attached by Kakuzu. And he obviously felt pain when the Shuriken stabbed him so it's not like he's a tank or immune to feeling pain. Even if he was the latter, the damage would be done.
I’m not saying he didn’t feel pain, I’m just saying for the purpose of plot that wouldn’t happen. This is a series where oros real body is a snake, suigetsu can completely liquefy, limbs and organs have been popped off and put on like mr potato head pieces, natures energy can turn you to stone, kimmi can sprout and unsprout bones. Then there’s kakuzu himself. Point is, these attached arms don’t have to have the same exact properties of his, and in the context of this particular story, they don’t even have to be normal arms or built like them.

I’m more curious how he got another mouth his hands than how he could still move his arm while pinned.

Edit: it’s a good observation, I just don’t think that it’s a big deal even to like the writers, just my opinion tho

Last edited:

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m not saying he didn’t feel pain, I’m just saying for the purpose of plot that wouldn’t happen. This is a series where oros real body is a snake, suigetsu can completely liquefy, limbs and organs have been popped off and put on like mr potato head pieces, natures energy can turn you to stone, kimmi can sprout and unsprout bones. Then there’s kakuzu himself. Point is, these attached arms don’t have to have the same exact properties of his, and in the context of this particular story, they don’t even have to be normal arms or built like them.

I’m more curious how he got another mouth his hands than how he could still move his arm while pinned
Everyone else has legitimate reasons. Deidara doesn't. He doesn't stretch like Luffy and Mitsuki. He can't make himself intangible like Suigetsu and Tobi. He can't replenish his entire body like Orochimaru & Hebi Sasuke when he absorbed Oro.

@ Bold

His other arm was normal.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone else has legitimate reasons. Deidara doesn't. He doesn't stretch like Luffy and Mitsuki. He can't make himself intangible like Suigetsu and Tobi. He can't replenish his entire body like Orochimaru & Hebi Sasuke when he absorbed Oro.

@ Bold

His other arm was normal.
The dude accepted a random arm baseball stitched together and sprouted another mouth in a foreign hand, he was also a giant bomb with a mouth in his chest, and ingested explosive clay through said hands, point out which one of those things makes him normal enough to adhere to RL human anatomy

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He was binded by the binding force of the tree, then later he said that he cut the tree branches. In the next chapter I think. Certain shinobi possess science-defying anatomy as has been cited in several instances throughout the Manga.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The dude accepted a random arm baseball stitched together and sprouted another mouth in a foreign hand, he was also a giant bomb with a mouth in his chest, and ingested explosive clay through said hands, point out which one of those things makes him normal enough to adhere to RL human anatomy
You're making reasons that were never stated nor shown in the series. If Deidara's body was so abnormal that his tendons being severed didn't matter than why would he have expressed pain to begin with? The attack obviously dealt damage capable of inducing pain to him, yet you're claiming the damage doesn't matter and he could still move his arms normally. That's contradictory. Him still being able to move his arms normally implies he wasn't damaged.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're making reasons that were never stated nor shown in the series. If Deidara's body was so abnormal that his tendons being severed didn't matter than why would he have expressed pain to begin with? The attack obviously dealt damage capable of inducing pain to him, yet you're claiming the damage doesn't matter and he could still move his arms normally. That's contradictory. Him still being able to move his arms normally implies he wasn't damaged.
Oh my bad, show me where it says his body is Normal then, if I’m making things up that means your not, right? Cause they showed he had a normal body in the series right? Could you kindly provide the scan?

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh my bad, show me where it says his body is Normal then, if I’m making things up that means your not, right? Cause they showed he had a normal body in the series right? Could you kindly provide the scan?
I already posted screenshots via the imgur link of Deidara expressing pain after the Shuriken impaled him. Cutting his tendons in the process.

P3ĮÑ

Immortal
Kin
375💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unless kishi read extensively into the medical field these observations don't really have a consensus or a wider narrative. You can accept it as being a flaw in terms of writing, debating inconsistencies serves no point really. They're a prominent part of fiction.