Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very odd indeed, is such a frequency safe or beneficial? Because being exposed to sounds like these might lead to underlying conditions like Tinnitus.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very odd indeed, is such a frequency safe or beneficial? Because being exposed to sounds like these might lead to underlying conditions like Tinnitus.
Good insight. I didn't know about that.

Hmm, I don't know. I tend to take risky moves in the face of things that seem harmless, but it's a risk to be aware of. The question is...what exactly causes Tinnitus, the sounds themselves or the volume?

L O S T

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good insight. I didn't know about that.

Hmm, I don't know. I tend to take risky moves in the face of things that seem harmless, but it's a risk to be aware of. The question is...what exactly causes Tinnitus, the sounds themselves or the volume?
I think the frequency, pitch and the duration do damages to the auditory nerve. I've once had it worse but i suppress it by keeping myself occupied towards light sound as it counterweights the involuntary transmit. It is most annoying during night where sound is less present, and the tinnitus is much more noticeable. So what i do is listen to rain/thunderstorms sounds to fall asleep. Its a solution for those who are experiencing this condition. Also, there are no treatments for this other than therapy sessions & hearing aid.

whiteboy2345

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the frequency, pitch and the duration do damages to the auditory nerve. I've once had it worse but i suppress it by keeping myself occupied towards light sound as it counterweights the involuntary transmit. It is most annoying during night where sound is less present, and the tinnitus is much more noticeable. So what i do is listen to rain/thunderstorms sounds to fall asleep. Its a solution for those who are experiencing this condition. Also, there are no treatments for this other than therapy sessions & hearing aid.
It's hard to not keep going, considering the fact that the frequencies seem to have an effect. Whether it's really working or not is the most intriguing part, and you can't find out if you coward out.