Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the senju and Uchiha came from the Sages' two sons, doesn't that make their clan distant COUSINS?(Which is very confusing)

3 questions that I have.

A guy on this site said that the uzumaki clan aren't direct descendants of the S06P

The sage was said to have only TWO SONS,so the senju must've branched off at some point.

One senju could have branched off into another clan, and created the Uzumaki. Senju and Uzumaki basically have the same attributes, STRONG LIFE FORCE and body(Which was the youngest son of the sage's attribute) the uzumaki came from the senju clan, since i'm assuming the sage only had TWO SONS.

Doesn't that still mean the Uzumaki clan is still a DIRECT DECSENDANT of the Sage, since he IS their ancestor?

XKuramaX

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the senju and Uchiha came from the Sages' two sons, doesn't that make their clan distant COUSINS?(Which is very confusing)

3 questions that I have.

A guy on this site said that the uzumaki clan aren't direct descendants of the S06P

The sage was said to have only TWO SONS,so the senju must've branched off at some point.

One senju could have branched off into another clan, and created the Uzumaki. Senju and Uzumaki basically have the same attributes, STRONG LIFE FORCE and body(Which was the youngest son of the sage's attribute) the uzumaki came from the senju clan, since i'm assuming the sage only had TWO SONS.

Doesn't that still mean the Uzumaki clan is still a DIRECT DECSENDANT of the Sage, since he IS their ancestor?
Yeah and I belive the same thing can be said for the uchiha with the elder son of the sage of six paths who had the eyes ( meaning uchiha and uzumaki are related

zenkutsu

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my theory, I believe that the Uzumaki are the result of a Senju and an Uchiha forgoing their differences to make babies (basicly) Hence why two Uzumaki have been shown to naturally develope Rinne powers: Nagato (I dont want to hear your madara arguments, this is my theory) and Kushina (who uses chakra chains that are similar to the chains wielded by tobi by using the Outer path/hence I believe she can use the outer path to a limited sense)

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my theory, I believe that the Uzumaki are the result of a Senju and an Uchiha forgoing their differences to make babies (basicly) Hence why two Uzumaki have been shown to naturally develope Rinne powers: Nagato (I dont want to hear your madara arguments, this is my theory) and Kushina (who uses chakra chains that are similar to the chains wielded by tobi by using the Outer path/hence I believe she can use the outer path to a limited sense)
I don't care about madara lol